Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Just goes to show once again Beldon you are incorrect ! Follow the link for the facts on fires by country.

http://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/fires/by-country/

I have a real hard time thinking of any big fires that have killed a lot of people here in the states in a long time I thought he pulled that one out of his butt 

15 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

I have a real hard time thinking of any big fires that have killed a lot of people here in the states in a long time I thought he pulled that one out of his butt 

Bad memory : https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/10/13/california-fires-victims-killed/762312001/

For Thestarider, I got other statitics, but even yours show that the States are doing worse than any developped countries.

There is something still about this CC, you don't want people to talk about the real lives of the girls, you don't speak any russian, you rely on fakers and agress people like me who try to say the truth. What for ? Just tell me, I don't get it. This apartment had a lot of comments before you started your censorship, now it is dead. Was it your goal ? I really don't get it.

8 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Bad memory : https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/10/13/california-fires-victims-killed/762312001/

For Thestarider, I got other statitics, but even yours show that the States are doing worse than any developped countries.

There is something still about this CC, you don't want people to talk about the real lives of the girls, you don't speak any russian, you rely on fakers and agress people like me who try to say the truth. What for ? Just tell me, I don't get it. This apartment had a lot of comments before you started your censorship, now it is dead. Was it your goal ? I really don't get it.

the example you used was from wild fires not any thing due to bad regulations and what is this bull shit I'm censoring the thread you have some real issues 

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

the example you used was from wild fires not any thing due to bad regulations and what is this bull shit I'm censoring the thread you have some real issues 

The stats  of Thestarider where about wild fires, mine were also about regulations. I didn't say you were censoring anything, read more carefully, I was tallking to Thestarrider, maybe my thread was not clear enough, sorry, I should have made two separate ones. I know you are not a mod, so don't be nervous :angel:

13 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

The stats  of Thestarider where about wild fires, mine were also about regulations. I didn't say you were censoring anything, read more carefully, I was tallking to Thestarrider, maybe my thread was not clear enough, sorry, I should have made two separate ones. I know you are not a mod, so don't be nervous :angel:

you answered my quote not his he wont even see it unless he reads all the posts