Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

It is normal to be able to react on what is happening on RLC because we are all here for that as it is normal not to talk about what they do outside of RLC
This is private domain, you can always talk about it with your friends but not in the public forum
Some understand it, unfortunately others can not because they have no respect for the rules, the forum or even participants

Because of the stupid rules,this thread is boring and the only really interesting conversations about this apartment take place in PMs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Because of the stupid rules,this thread is boring and the only really interesting conversations about this apartment take place in PMs.

Can you tell me what's the difference between this thread and others? i really want to know because it's the same rules for all the forum 

Maybe if you lost less time fighting us by always trying to tell girls what to do outside the apartment rather than talking about what's going on inside , this thread would be less boring as you said so well

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

This argument over the rules is over Ridgerunner, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya !

It is becoming very annoying.

I am quite surprised to see that not many have reacted to the presence of Kristy's friend, a beautiful tall girl who was not afraid to show us her body

By the way,  Kamila receives friends for the weekend

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I am quite surprised to see that not many have reacted to the presence of Kristy's friend, a beautiful tall girl who was not afraid to show us her body

By the way,  Kamila receives friends for the weekend

Are you sure?They might be aliens from another planet.

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

It is normal to be able to react on what is happening on RLC because we are all here for that as it is normal not to talk about what they do outside of RLC
This is private domain, you can always talk about it with your friends but not in the public forum
Some understand it, unfortunately others can not because they have no respect for the rules, the forum or even participants

I just see the irony of you cant talk about the private lives of the people on a site that claims to bring you the private lives 24/7  of these people 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

I just see the irony of you cant talk about the private lives of the people on a site that claims to bring you the private lives 24/7  of these people 

there is no irony
You can talk as many times as you want from what you see through the cameras of RLC but not what you do not see, it's the same thing in every apartment, why the rules should change for just this one, despite the fact that for me too it's the one I prefer
In fact it's pretty simple to understand

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

there is no irony
You can talk as many times as you want from what you see through the cameras of RLC but not what you do not see, it's the same thing in every apartment, why the rules should change for just this one, despite the fact that for me too it's the one I prefer
In fact it's pretty simple to understand

Maybe because in the other apartments the tenants don't spend half their time outside the apartment.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Maybe because in the other apartments the tenants don't spend half their time outside the apartment.

You just answered your own question as to why the thread is dead...... because they are never there.

• Like 1