Kamila, Kristy, Kaley - General Chat Coments (2018)

57 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Also,if Kami didn't dress like a hooker when she goes out maybe she wouldn't attract these kinds of guys. 

The way they dress sometimes when they go out makes one wonder what their mission is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

so you are insinuating that because Kami dresses like a hooker, she has something to sell??

I said a hooker has something to sell,not Kami.I said Kami maybe would not attract the type men she attracts if she didn't dress like a hooker.Can you read?:huh:

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

I said a hooker has something to sell,not Kami.I said Kami maybe would not attract the type men she attracts if she didn't dress like a hooker.Can you read?:huh:

let me use your own words

Kami maybe would not attract the type men she attracts if she didn't dress like a hooker.-a hooker has something to sell

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

let me use your own words

Kami maybe would not attract the type men she attracts if she didn't dress like a hooker.-a hooker has something to sell

Just because she dresses like a hooker does not mean that she is a hooker,but if she is wanting to attract men who are looking for a serious relationship and not just a one night stand maybe she needs to dial back the sexy a little bit. 

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Just because she dresses like a hooker does not mean that she is a hooker,but if she is wanting to attract men who are looking for a serious relationship and not just a one night stand maybe she needs to dial back the sexy a little bit. 

That is ridiculous, IMO,  Dressing sexy has nothing to do with the quality of the men that she will attract.  Some men looking for a serious relationship still find sexy attractive in a mate.