Leora & Paul - Videos (2018)

Maybe I repeat what has been said already, but Leora is the one and only! Nowadays most RLC girls bate, but their bate lasts less than 10 minutes, they just rub the clit without any change in their expression, then the final takes 10 seconds and it is all over. Leora is from another world. Her bating is visual erotic art, and her show that I watch on a big TV screen (wonderful!) can last from one to two hours. She is my only reason for subscribing. Her blowjobs are also fantastic, though too rare. In her bates she always ensures us the best possible angle for watching. She should remember us during her blowjobs also, make sure that her hair does not block our view, and when finally swallowing the cum that she always does, she could have her mouth a bit more open so that we could see some of the cum on her lips and tongue. This is the dream of a loyal fan!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Calle said:

Maybe I repeat what has been said already, but Leora is the one and only! Nowadays most RLC girls bate, but their bate lasts less than 10 minutes, they just rub the clit without any change in their expression, then the final takes 10 seconds and it is all over. Leora is from another world. Her bating is visual erotic art, and her show that I watch on a big TV screen (wonderful!) can last from one to two hours. She is my only reason for subscribing. Her blowjobs are also fantastic, though too rare. In her bates she always ensures us the best possible angle for watching. She should remember us during her blowjobs also, make sure that her hair does not block our view, and when finally swallowing the cum that she always does, she could have her mouth a bit more open so that we could see some of the cum on her lips and tongue. This is the dream of a loyal fan!

She is a natural, she isn't a performer, or any of that sort, she's NOT doing it for anyone in particular, including the members or non members, but only herself.. So the genius requests you made, don't apply here! 😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Calle said:

Hear hear......

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, keetarp11 said:

She is a natural, she isn't a performer, or any of that sort, she's NOT doing it for anyone in particular, including the members or non members, but only herself.. So the genius requests you made, don't apply here! 😂

I never believe that she would read my posts and do what I wish. I just like to write about those options liker many other daydreamers here, knowing that they are totally unrealistic. But about being a performer or not - have you ever seen her bate so that we would not see her actions well? Like on the LR couch, she could turn her back towards the camera, but she never does (well, if she turns she takes the doggy position and we can certainly see her fingers working).

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, keetarp11 said:

u must be kidding... lol

• Like 2