Leora & Paul - Videos (2018)

37 minutes ago, just man said:

visitors can't finds the links of videos in easy way, i thought you share me that concern,is that true

Usually, I'm all for comments in the main topics, because once you
start hopping all over creation trying to find another place to post
them or create a new topic for them, no one is going to see them
except the person you're replying to (quoting). And they may be of
use to many more people than just that one person.

But, I did support your viewpoint when I said:

"But, I understand your point. If @StnCld316 wants to move the
discussion to another topic, we can pick it up there."

And, thank you for reading my posts. That means a lot. 👍

• Like 1

Thank you very much for all the vids everyone...

I work away for most of the week so to get home, crack open a cold beer and watch what has been kindly uploaded and shared is awesome.

Really appreciate all your efforts. JUST MAN top work fella. 👍

Leora is as hot as ever!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Usually, I'm all for comments in the main topics, because once you
start hopping all over creation trying to find another place to post
them or create a new topic for them, no one is going to see them
except the person you're replying to (quoting). And they may be of
use to many more people than just that one person.

But, I did support your viewpoint when I said:

"But, I understand your point. If @StnCld316 wants to move the
discussion to another topic, we can pick it up there."

And, thank you for reading my posts. That means a lot. 👍

I am in the midst of cleaning up all the Dead Video Links and Removed Pictures as in other Topics on the newer Apartments you can see the DMCA & Removed Topic and the Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content.

When the Video Link is Dead and the Pictures no longer shows they go to the DMCA & Removed Topic in the Apartment Boards and any Comments associated go to the Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content.  This reduces the Pages and will keep the Topics of Pictures and Videos a little neater instead of seeing Pages upon Pages of Content no longer available.  It's a long process but I try to get 1 Apartment in each day on weekdays.  Once I get that done then it will be easier to keep up with.  It may take a couple of weeks to complete but I'm getting there.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I am in the midst of cleaning up all the Dead Video Links and Removed Pictures as in other Topics on the newer Apartments you can see the DMCA & Removed Topic and the Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content.

When the Video Link is Dead and the Pictures no longer shows they go to the DMCA & Removed Topic in the Apartment Boards and any Comments associated go to the Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content.  This reduces the Pages and will keep the Topics of Pictures and Videos a little neater instead of seeing Pages upon Pages of Content no longer available.  It's  along process but I try to get 1 Apartment in each day on weekdays.  Once I get that done then it will be easier to keep up with.  It may take a couple of weeks to complete but I'm getting there.

Thank you, Stone, for your tireless effort. If we knew even half the
tasks you perform in the background to keep this forum running
smoothly, we would probably faint from shock. You are much
appreciated. 👍 🖖 🏆

537439061-612x612.jpg.7d4c9e2e223ba0c18dd86c1091f74aee.jpg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

On 9/13/2018 at 10:34 AM, just man said:

Leora in a brilliant Bate with Pillow in Guestroom one time again ..at 13/09/2018..😉😉

pgjn.jpg

wejl.jpg

For those that know what I like and that must be everyone but newbies, what could be better than this? When it comes to bating, The Goddess has surely mastered - or mistressed - it. Look there are other great girls on RLC - and I know some of you don't watch them which once you have seen The Goddess is understandable as it used to take an awful late to take me away from watching her - but none can really compare with her. Part of it is experience but mainly it is just her. If she never bated she would still be great to watch, but the fact that she does regularly and so well is something that makes living worthwhile.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Re-upload pour domit. J'ai réuni les deux fichiers en un seul MAIS NE PAS OUBLIER QUE TOUT LE MERITE REVIENT A JUST MAN qui a fait une fois de plus le travail
Et tout le monde doit lui être reconnaissant parce qu'il est un des moteur de ce site, continuez à le liker un maximum.

Re-upload for domit. I put the two files together in one BUT DO NOT FORGET THAT ALL THE MERIT RETURNS TO JUST MAN who did the work once again
And everyone must be grateful to him because he is one of the driving forces of this site, continue to like him a maximum

Amazing Leora

• Like 13