Lana & Robert - Videos (2018)

15 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

@Howard.. .. Thank you so much .. Fantastic video ,, God damn.. she's stunning. She's a potential successor to Leora I think.. More actions and bating more viewers and fans.. 

I don't think so. Leora is Unique. My opinion.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

undefined

15 hours ago, rebliz said:

Open your eyes wider and look carefully around there is many fishes in the sea

Yes, certainly there are more fish in the sea.... but then the shark (depicting Leora) comes into view... and all the other fish disappear. Moral of this picture.... You cannot compare Leora to other women... 👍😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Boitoske said:

Yes, certainly there are more fish in the sea.... but then the shark (depicting Leora) comes into view... and all the other fish disappear. Moral of this picture.... You cannot compare Leora to other women... 👍😁

Why not ?? new generations new blood.. With full love and respect and adoring for the Queen Leora .. 

17 hours ago, rebliz said:

Open your eyes wider and look carefully around there is many fishes in the sea    

I don't like fishes.

Seriously for me she is ''Unique''. I have nothing against Lana (She is beautiful too) but Leora is outstanding.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Sure I can't comparing any girl to Leore because there is not more cam girls on RLC

• Like 1