Leora & Paul - Pictures (2018)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, just man said:

And here .. Leora decided to change the place .. maybe, LVroom doesn't enough for her !! she moved to the Guest Room!! ...😉😉

vnjz.gif

Just the barking dog scenario made her change rooms. She can't lock the dog in the GR very easily or kindly but she can go to the GR and close the door on the dog to give us all a more pleasant experience. This is nothing new, btw.

Nice work as always so thanks Just Man!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Just the barking dog scenario made her change rooms. She can't lock the dog in the GR very easily or kindly but she can go to the GR and close the door on the dog to give us all a more pleasant experience. This is nothing new, btw.

your talking made  me think.. how much  you need to learn to be a kind person!! .. with such a gift of precious commentary seeming as your  commenting,you gave me a hint and corrected my mistake without intentionally by using easy way for sure.. for that i have many reasons to giving all my appreciated to the old members, Because they simply will makes any post and every posts looks amazing in their talk and between their hands.. They always raise up the spirit of  new members like me..  many thanks for that..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

One solution for a Barking Dog. Take it to the Vet and get the Voice Box Removed. 

Problem Solved.    :biggrin:

• Upvote 1