Leora & Paul - Pictures (2018)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Yes, very noticeable from this shot. How quickly it happened, or so it seems

She doesn't exercise.  For a 28 yr old, she should be active (everyone should be active) and not sitting on the couch most of the day.

I think once she has her first child {she'll probably be the first to conceive through masturbation 🙂 }, her body will never look, or come close to looking, like it does now.  I wouldn't say that if she exercised regularly.

• Like 2

She hasn't gotten ready for ballet classes or the gym.

She changed her work-out regimen to doing core exercises. Often in the guest room, to our great benefit. 😀

It's normal for people to gain weight as they start to hit 30. Maya's gained, too, but I still like these women because they're not plastic Barbies. And whatever anybody thinks, they'll never be standard Walmart shoppers or xhamster models...at least I hope not.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

She hasn't gotten ready for ballet classes or the gym.

She changed her work-out regimen to doing core exercises. Often in the guest room, to our great benefit. 😀

It's normal for people to gain weight as they start to hit 30. Maya's gained, too, but I still like these women because they're not plastic Barbies. And whatever anybody thinks, they'll never be standard Walmart shoppers or xhamster models...at least I hope not.

Generally speaking, the answer is yes. As you get older, your metabolism slows down. Being 104 yrs old, you should know that, Foamy! 🙂

• Like 3

I'm that old but my Body Mass Index is excellent, since I specialize in the eating of the two most healthy food groups: Pecans & Single Malt Scotch. Still, at my age, I fall out of trees a lot...I can't imagine why...

• Like 6