Maya - Pictures (2018)

StnCld316

2 hours ago, Howard said:

*I* wouldn't want to be the next Boy Toy.  Someone earlier posted that since this behavior is similar to when Stepan was involved, it could be Maya is the bad bacteria in the relationship.  Must ponder more on that theory as it is worth considering.

I agree,she very well might be the bad egg.and no I would not want to be the next one.

8 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I agree,she very well might be the bad egg.and no I would not want to be the next one.

It seems to me that there are a lot of young woman (and this includes Maya) who think that a relationship is "All about them" when in real life a relationship should be built on "Give and Take or Water by the wine". You cannot always have it your way all of the time.

Maya is obviously dominant when it comes to sex and BT is quite happy to let her have her way but he should take control outside the bedroom. Putting Maya across his legs now and then and letting her bare arse feel the sting of his hand would result is two scenarios: 1 - he is letting her know "you don't fuck with me outside of the bedroom' and 2 - 'This is how it feels to be dominated'

Stepan never took control and seemed quite happy to be the minor in the relationship. And of course we all saw the result of that.

There is also a third possibility: Maya might enjoy being spanked..!! There are so many woman out there who will not admit it, but secretly wish for a good spanking.

• Like 1