Maya - Pictures (2018)

StnCld316

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎01 at 8:31 AM, Howard said:

Maya & Stephan v2.0

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Upgrades should never jump from 1 to 2.... seeing as Stepan was version 1.0, then BT should be version 1.1 - I don't think it will take her too long to turn BT into a robot. Take away his self esteem by sitting on his face... letting him fuck her when she wants, not when he wants... ignore him when she is on her phone.... ignore him when she is in an artistic mood....Yep I think about 6 months before she gets version 1.3.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Boitoske said:

Upgrades should never jump from 1 to 2.... seeing as Stepan was version 1.0, then BT should be version 1.1 - I don't think it will take her too long to turn BT into a robot. Take away his self esteem by sitting on his face... letting him fuck her when she wants, not when he wants... ignore him when she is on her phone.... ignore him when she is in an artistic mood....Yep I think about 6 months before she gets version 1.3.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Disagree.  BT is a significant re-boot from Stephan. He works (or goes to school). He seems to have a schedule conducive to being constructive and a contributing member of society.

Maybe I'd concede to v1.5. Maya dating an aardvark would be v1.1

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Howard said:

Disagree.  BT is a significant re-boot from Stephan. He works (or goes to school). He seems to have a schedule conducive to being constructive and a contributing member of society.

Maybe I'd concede to v1.5. Maya dating an aardvark would be v1.1

But isn't that exactly how Stepan was in the beginning? Not only did he work, but they did a beauty product delivery service together, they used to go fishing and camping together.

So what changed? Always doing the same things together gets boring. If one of the partners is too dominant, the other starts to loose his/her passion. There is an expression "change is as good as a rest"... well, some people need to change a lot (example Maya)... IMHO..:biggrin:

Pooch had a procedure. Looks like some things were removed from his backside and scalp.

I blame Maya. Only offers the bare minimum of love to the guy.

FWIW, I'm guessing pooch belongs to Stepan. But wherever he moved to, dogs are not allowed. Therefore pooch stays with Maya. Nevertheless, pooch needs a loving home - this ain't it.

(Image Content No Longer Available)

• Like 2