Maya - Pictures (2018)

StnCld316

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎11 at 10:56 AM, Howard said:

Pooch had a procedure. Looks like some things were removed from his backside and scalp.

I blame Maya. Only offers the bare minimum of love to the guy.

FWIW, I'm guessing pooch belongs to Stepan. But wherever he moved to, dogs are not allowed. Therefore pooch stays with Maya. Nevertheless, pooch needs a loving home - this ain't it.

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Well, seeing as it was Maya who took him to the vet and most probably Maya who paid for the treatment, I would say that this IS a loving home.

BTW the dog belongs to Maya. Viewers should know the facts before making assumptions, otherwise this leads to "fake news"  Guessing what is going on is the worst way of informing others.... :biggrin: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Well, seeing as it was Maya who took him to the vet and most probably Maya who paid for the treatment, I would say that this IS a loving home.

BTW the dog belongs to Maya. Viewers should know the facts before making assumptions, otherwise this leads to "fake news"  Guessing what is going on is the worst way of informing others.... :biggrin: 

There is no evidence the dog belongs to Maya.  Nevertheless, it's OBVIOUS she's not going to let the dog suffer if he's ill.

If you think the dog is in a loving home, I dare not think how you were raised. :biggrin:  Pooch gets very little affection from her.  Just yesterday when Maya woke up, she came into the LR seeing the Pooch (with head gear on) sleeping on the bed - probably still recovering from the surgical procedures.  One of the cats was behind him.  She approached the bed, reached over the pooch to pet the cat - completely ignoring the pooch.

Yea,...that's love.

As for guessing what's going on,  obviously you speak Russian. Let us all know what is being said.

• Like 2

Guest Legionaire
On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎21 at 2:39 PM, Howard said:

I feel for ya, bro.

(Image Content No Longer Available)

It's a dogs life.

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎22 at 1:23 PM, Howard said:

An extension of domineering Maya (legs over his).

(Image Content No Longer Available)

LOL nice theory, hope you're not crushing your girl just to show you're dominant

• Like 2

On 3/12/2018 at 5:37 AM, Howard said:

There is no evidence the dog belongs to Maya.  Nevertheless, it's OBVIOUS she's not going to let the dog suffer if he's ill.

If you think the dog is in a loving home, I dare not think how you were raised. :biggrin:  Pooch gets very little affection from her.  Just yesterday when Maya woke up, she came into the LR seeing the Pooch (with head gear on) sleeping on the bed - probably still recovering from the surgical procedures.  One of the cats was behind him.  She approached the bed, reached over the pooch to pet the cat - completely ignoring the pooch.

Yea,...that's love.

As for guessing what's going on,  obviously you speak Russian. Let us all know what is being said.

I've been around here for a while -- too damn long, most would say -- and the dog showed up when Maya and Stepan first appeared. We don't know who first acquired the dog. It could be that Stepan's new apartment doesn't allow dogs. It could be that Maya actually likes the dog and animals in general. She always walked and shampooed the dog. We really don't know. We don't know what the conditions of the "divorce proceedings" were. One does not need to speak Russian to know the truth that we are left with speculation on these issues. They were never very public about their personal interactions (other than sex) on RLC. Hence, Boy Toy came as a big surprise to most of us.

Either way, Maya would never abuse the dog, or she'd have another tenant from across town banging furiously on her door. I'll assume you know of whom I speak.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1