Maya - Pictures (2018)

StnCld316

8 hours ago, Howard said:

It's nice to see Maya affectionate outside the bedroom.  Looks like she's in love (until she cheats on BT as I think she cheated on Stepan).

Yep, she's certainly happier now. Some of her old shine is coming back.

Thank you posters for the pictures. It's good to see her old happier self again.

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Yep, she's certainly happier now. Some of her old shine is coming back.

But I'm not sure she actually cheated on Stepan. I think that things happened that we cannot know. It might be the other way around. Or crosswise. Or inside-out. Or maybe they just got sick and tired of each other. Or something else. I know nothing, but the break up was a big surprise, and I've watched and studied M & S since they showed up at RLC. I would not have predicted their break-up in a million years.

To what I have seen in past pictures she has been with this other guy since sometime in August of 2017.

On 2/2/2018 at 3:40 AM, Boitoske said:

Nah...not Victorian. They were mostly floor -length and very lacy. What Maya is wearing is something you would buy for your 10 year old....:biggrin:

Hasn't she worn those for years?

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:28 AM, Howard said:

It's nice to see Maya affectionate outside the bedroom.  Looks like she's in love (until she cheats on BT as I think she cheated on Stepan).

don't think Stepan was bright enough to know what was happening anyway