Girls on Vacation B #4 - Pictures (2018)

46 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Every time White went through the kitchen area she always had to watch her head. It was close to the top of the door frame.

A Standard Door is only   80 inches (6 feet, 8 inches)

If I remember correctly, the only cam with a view of the kitchen door
was the cam in the back corner of the dining room at the far end of
the dining room table. But, I only had a view of the free cams. Was
there another cam with a view of the kitchen door?

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

If I remember correctly, the only cam with a view of the kitchen door
was the cam in the back corner of the dining room at the far end of
the dining room table. But, I only had a view of the free cams. Was
there another cam with a view of the kitchen door?

There was only 1 cam in the LR that had a distant view of the Kitchen Door.  All the other cams close by were pointing in other directions. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jc1861791 said:

rocco is leaving,for all you guy haters

Short sharp sweet stay as all BF stays should be and he might be be back. He may the first guy (well the second there was that guy who stuck his cock in Renata in the lR while his GF was in the kitchen but there may have been a bit of guilt about that) in Barcelona that other girls seemed to really wanted to fuck. Megan seemed up for a 3some.

49 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Short sharp sweet stay as all BF stays should be and he might be be back. He may the first guy (well the second there was that guy who stuck his cock in Renata in the lR while his GF was in the kitchen but there may have been a bit of guilt about that) in Barcelona that other girls seemed to really wanted to fuck. Megan seemed up for a 3some.

She removed his hand from Elly's tits when he touched them. If Elly it's still there and he comes back they will try to do something with or without Meg

I wouldn't doubt that they exchanged telephone numbers at some point

14 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Back to back alliterations. Not bad. And, yes, all BF stays should be short.