Anabel & Efim - Pictures (2018)

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Someone needs to take that Whip and shove it up Efim's Ass.

Don't know if you noticed @StnCld316 but it was Anabel that went upstairs and came down with the whip in her hand. Obviously the girl likes to be whipped and it can be confirmed by the way she moves her arse, pushing it out in expectation. Not everyone likes watching a girl getting whipped (me neither) nor is everyone willing to administer punishment in such a way but if that's what gets her in the mood, then who are we to complain? Most men (me included) are prone to smacking their partners arse when she is on her hands and knees getting doggy-fucked. So, hand or whip? Not much difference really. Just some basic rules usually apply, such as: Stop when she says stop. Don't leave marks. Don't be cruel. ..:biggrin:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Someone needs to take that Whip and shove it up Efim's Ass.

u must be kidding!!! why??? if she is enjoying it what makes you say tht?

dont you know there are people getting excited by s/m and pain?

btw do you have any s/m experience?

54 minutes ago, Boitoske said:

Don't know if you noticed @StnCld316 but it was Anabel that went upstairs and came down with the whip in her hand. Obviously the girl likes to be whipped and it can be confirmed by the way she moves her arse, pushing it out in expectation. Not everyone likes watching a girl getting whipped (me neither) nor is everyone willing to administer punishment in such a way but if that's what gets her in the mood, then who are we to complain? Most men (me included) are prone to smacking their partners arse when she is on her hands and knees getting doggy-fucked. So, hand or whip? Not much difference really. Just some basic rules usually apply, such as: Stop when she says stop. Don't leave marks. Don't be cruel. ..:biggrin:

exactly!

3 hours ago, curious said:

u must be kidding!!! why??? if she is enjoying it what makes you say tht?

dont you know there are people getting excited by s/m and pain?

btw do you have any s/m experience?

exactly!

I agree but it's looks like that Efim is too cruel

7 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I agree but it's looks like that Efim is too cruel

he is not.

it is hard to get it when you do not personal experience of involvement in s/m.

i repeat.. there are people getting excited by PAIN! probably those two have discussed it and they know their limits.

even if you see her crying dont hurry to think she doesnt enjoy it.. sometimes people inolved in s/m are getting even more excited when they are humiliated/hurt to maximum

DONT FORGET! ANABEL BROUGHT THE WHIP FROM BEDROOM!!