Stella & Stephan Part #1

33 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo mic, For the record, I've never faked an orgasm in my life, what reason would i do that for, to stroke his ego? Is there a guy that's ever faked an orgasm? Obviously with cum involved, it's nearly impossible, but even if a guy could fake one, he wouldn't , why would he, , why women fake orgasms is beyond me. My friends who talk about their sex lives like I do all say they never faked one either, We're like, if we fake it, How's he ever gonna learn to give us a real one

For the record Ash, I think you and your friends are rarities.  My wife and I have very frank and open conversations and she, along with a host of other women have told me they have faked orgasms before.  I believe you and your friends are in the minority but I applaud you for your consideration as to your partners. :heart:

• Like 2

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Probably fake bruises anyways..:biggrin:

In the middle crying in bed,  inviting a guy to edda&joe house (that it's still there waiting :biggrin:) and went running to the house to fuck the other guy because twitter said so maybe she find George in the middle :biggrin:

3 hours ago, mic351 said:

For the record Ash, I think you and your friends are rarities.  My wife and I have very frank and open conversations and she, along with a host of other women have told me they have faked orgasms before.  I believe you and your friends are in the minority but I applaud you for your consideration as to your partners. :heart:

Hi mic, we'll I know for sure your wife an friends are being honest, no one would say they faked if they didn"t. Maybe my friends all are being a little deceptive as I was surprised no one said they ever faked one. My Guy and I know how to get each other off, and if I need to, I work on myself to get where I need to go

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo mic, For the record, I've never faked an orgasm in my life, what reason would i do that for, to stroke his ego? Is there a guy that's ever faked an orgasm? Obviously with cum involved, it's nearly impossible, but even if a guy could fake one, he wouldn't , why would he, , why women fake orgasms is beyond me. My friends who talk about their sex lives like I do all say they never faked one either, We're like, if we fake it, How's he ever gonna learn to give us a real one

Yo Ashley, you are surreal. LMAO! I knew of women who did fake it because "she did think men care." The three words most hated by men during sex: ‘Are you done?’ The three words most hated by women during sex, ‘Honey, I’m home. I would fake an orgasm by throwing warm yogurt over their backs. But you're right, most women I've known as lovers and friends would agree with you. You know that there are four types of Orgasm, the Holy Orgasm, The Positive Orgasm, the Negative Orgasm and the Fake Orgasm? The Holy Orgasm sounds like "Oh God, oh god…" The Positive Orgasm goes "Yes, yes, oh yes, " The Negative Orgasm goes "no, no, oh no" and the fake orgasm, the fake one goes "Oh insert the name of whoever you are telling the joke too. Lol Peace Joey :cool:

• Like 1