Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

lol they never stop.. i can't continue to post pics.. pass

If i have time later i will do some captures of the moments.. it seems to be hot.. But between them  in the dark and Ella and Isaac the choice was clear :biggrin:

7 hours ago, mic351 said:

With all this "fake sex"  I am beginning to wonder if that is "fake cum"  the guys are depositing all over the girls..:dodgy:  Every couple in this site has had "fake sex" and played to the cameras more than once.  Indeed, I'll bet there's not a lady here at CC or in life that has not faked an orgasm once or twice.  I would suggest to the sexual purists here that they pursue and become their neighborhood's local "peeping tom". that way they'll see all the "real sex" they want.  Until they get caught and wind up in jail.::)

This is a sexual voyeur site.  I'm, paying to see sex along with daily activities.  If I wanted to see every day life all the time, I'd continue my subscription to RLC or even tune in to Justin TV.  Indeed  I suspect there is a virtual plethora of PG rated cam sites one cold pursue and interact with the participants.  Periscope also comes to mind.  My take is if you don't like it, switch to another apartment or don't subscribe at all.  Why would you want to be a buzzkill for the rest of us that are enjoying the action?

Yo mic, For the record, I've never faked an orgasm in my life, what reason would i do that for, to stroke his ego? Is there a guy that's ever faked an orgasm? Obviously with cum involved, it's nearly impossible, but even if a guy could fake one, he wouldn't , why would he, , why women fake orgasms is beyond me. My friends who talk about their sex lives like I do all say they never faked one either, We're like, if we fake it, How's he ever gonna learn to give us a real one

• Like 1