Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

She is really working the tease. I cant stop looking. :cool:

Well, I really hope that her husband / boyfriend shows up later and completes the job.
Or that Mira and Henrry return and equally complete the work.

I admit she's too provocative, just to be zero to zero.
Of course it would be better to discuss it in her forum and not here. Mira and Henrry are certainly not monitoring here. Or maybe they are, by competition. hehehehe

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well, I really hope that her husband / boyfriend shows up later and completes the job.
Or that Mira and Henrry return and equally complete the work.

I admit she's too provocative, just to be zero to zero.
Of course it would be better to discuss it in her forum and not here. Mira and Henrry are certainly not monitoring here. Or maybe they are, by competition. hehehehe

Discussing it here shows people like the genuine real stuff better than the fake stuff going on...

1 minute ago, Rhdem said:

fake sex! :angel:

And exactly how much sex you think on this site is not for the cams?  She's a bomb looking chick and she's not acting any more than she was last night in the bedroom.  Who says you can't have an orgasm on cam? BTW, I really do think he's sticking it in her.  If he gets off, is it still fake?::):huh:

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sex for the cams :dodgy: Totally overacting it

Well she is always having sex for cams :biggrin: (i understand what you said, but at night and in morning she also did a lot of moanings and intensity .. the only difference i saw is that here they are looking to their perfomance)