Stella & Stephan Part #1

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't know precise doors and room thedbear and sparkles are talking,but that small room near wc doesn't have any cam,seen she entering there and totaly vanished all cams,wc one included for maybe 5min or so. 

Ze81, fell from the sky.
Masha and Dasha are playing doctor in the bed room? Is Shasha together?:biggrin:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Ze81, fell from the sky.
Masha and Dasha are playing doctor in the bed room? Is Shasha together?:biggrin:

Hehe you wish,they are just in bed watching some movie,and if course in correct order..Dasha in the left side of bed,masha in middle and him in right side of bed,nothing at all going on.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hehe you wish,they are just in bed watching some movie,and if course in correct order..Dasha in the left side of bed,masha in middle and him in right side of bed,nothing at all going on.

Sorry. No more RLC, but after the session of kisses and warm embraces between the two at the turn of the year I was curious if it evolved or not. My guess is yes, because they left together and then when they returned they went to the bath.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

be careful or rlc may ban you for life for describing what happened!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, virbish91 said:

anyone know yet who this new hottie is? and what cam site they are on? 

I went to do my homework and this girl is common to the show of Stella already ha a good term (Chris).
We therefore have a privileged view (and in much better options) when in true pvt. And what happens behind the scenes after the show, hehehe.
:cool:

Like I said, boredom is something we will not have here.
:biggrin:

• Like 1