Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, for a party that never lifted off, the after party was interesting.  3 fucking sessions almost at the same time.  The only bad side is they did it in 3 different rooms

But hey, for their first time on cam (2nd for the living room couple), not bad.

Agree with you Amy that it was more raw sex without the passion of love.  But with all the drinks they consumed and first time on cam,  I give them a B+

No blankets, no hiding.  Cute girls too.   We have seen much worst than that from guests.

Thanks for the show and I hope to see those guests again.  May be next time they will all do it together in the home office

• Like 1

And not sure but it seems that the other couple at the end went also to CC to see the photos (they was scrolling and laughing for more then 9 minutes including zooming to see details :cool:)

image.jpgimage.jpg

and maybe the guy read the comment from last photo i did...

6 hours ago, Sparkles said:

He was defeated by his stamina levels

because he wanted to take her clothes off to start again :biggrin::biggrin: https://voyeur-house.tv/realm22/cam14?timestamp=1515535532 (at 03:06:10)

image.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin:

image.jpgimage.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Shes making a "fake working in office show" like so many girls do... Wonder how many idiots believe these girls are really in an office? :angel:

Stella3.JPG  0   317.69 kB

Say what!?So al the cam girls tat I watched in their offices or medical clinics(mostly nurses)it was all staged!?No way,thanks for destroying my memoriesss jaba:biggrin:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

Well, for a party that never lifted off, the after party was interesting.  3 fucking sessions almost at the same time.  The only bad side is they did it in 3 different rooms

But hey, for their first time on cam (2nd for the living room couple), not bad.

Agree with you Amy that it was more raw sex without the passion of love.  But with all the drinks they consumed and first time on cam,  I give them a B+

No blankets, no hiding.  Cute girls too.   We have seen much worst than that from guests.

Thanks for the show and I hope to see those guests again.  May be next time they will all do it together in the home office

with the lights on!:exclamation:

• Like 1