Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think we have to ask ourselves what we want. Real life or cam shows? With so many apts, I'd say VH is on a slippery slope and with the pay for views model, they could very easily slip into a cam show site, I'd it's not already there. Would you pay $40/month for amateur cam show sex? If the voyeurism aspect of VH cannot be preserved and compensated fairly then a cam show it will be. 

Totaly agree with you,cam sites they exist for years by now,chaturbate etc,now cam sites like VH,Rlc and few more there are few(at least of good quality),at least in my taste the two diferent things,content type should be in their respective type of site.lets see what is Jeka next step..third place with cams girls..hope not.

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

And yet, they are getting all of this attention and no doubt live views from us and from the masses. VH seen it very clearly I'm sure.

Well we have one place which cams regularly and one very rarely. So I can't see a trend here at all..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

So, what does that mean? Why cam for no tips and then how do they have so many? 

The tokens nº i guess was from the guy... He is trying to say to the girls that they have some issue with the account not allowing at the moment tips... That's the reason they have 0 

• Like 1