Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found their cam on the other site CB and it's boring as hell they locked out the people that don't tip them and do nothing that is to overwhelm hell if they want they can come check out my cam I'll let them drawl over my pierced cock they had a guy up on their cam for over a hour jerking off to them yesterday

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, pierced said:

I found their cam on the other site CB and it's boring as hell they locked out the people that don't tip them and do nothing that is to overwhelm hell if they want they can come check out my cam I'll let them drawl over my pierced cock they had a guy up on their cam for over a hour jerking off to them yesterday

Also watch them only when not camming

Seing more and more people thinking the same I said sinse the place opened,there are places for cam work and hardly VH will be one of them,have to say vikki and Kate are boring this days but thy manage to be razionable time camming,now this couple..that cleanly it's their job and daily routine will be(at least lots of days)an girl in front of an computer for hours doing an fake show.

• Like 1

Because I really like people in this apartment , I started to wonder what is  bigger nonsense - two girls and their "fake" cam show, or maybe rather comments, that people write about it.