Stella & Stephan Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

image.jpgimage.jpg

These are some interesting shots sparkles. Its gives a completely different perspective of what they doing other than what you normally would see camgirls  looking right into their camera. They are really boring though, easy money is always a good thing though. I wish i had the balls to do it, well.. maybe not the balls, just the guts to do it.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Time to give the rabbits in the home office a name. Names will be Tessa & Tibor :biggrin:

Fake and ultra fake are few names you should consider. Also, they won't have the time or energy to do anything normal afterwards. This is one apartment that I have started to dislike more and more.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

These are some interesting shots sparkles. Its gives a completely different perspective of what they doing other than what you normally would see camgirls  looking right into their camera. They are really boring though, easy money is always a good thing though. I wish i had the balls to do it, well.. maybe not the balls, just the guts to do it.

True :)  observing the "backstage" it's interesting... with people passing by and hiding faces, Tessa giggling about it :biggrin:  (it was also funny to see Tessa & Tibor laughing at the home office when they was having sex because the noises that come from the living room)
And i agree on the part of the boring show... i understand the reasons of course, but more then 6 hours is crazy for a show

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

True :)  observing the "backstage" it's interesting... with people passing by and hiding faces, Tessa giggling about it :biggrin:  (it was also funny to see Tessa & Tibor laughing at the home office when they was having sex because the noises that come from the living room)
And i agree on the part of the boring show... i understand the reasons of course, but more then 6 hours is crazy for a show

That went on for 6 hours!!? That is really crazy!

1 hour ago, nack said:

Fake and ultra fake are few names you should consider. Also, they won't have the time or energy to do anything normal afterwards. This is one apartment that I have started to dislike more and more.

Fake is bad enough, fake and boring is even worse. 

• Like 2

Thank you Sparkles and Cyberleader for showing how vacuous these shows are; watching for a few minutes or even an hour is fun but the repetitiveness ultimately becomes boring. They DO have to work quite hard to earn their money which is why so many of these things look listless and unenthusiastic. These girls do succeed in their way but it is ultimately vapid.

4 hours ago, nack said:

I talked about the couple having sex in the home office which was not fake at all. Not about the camshows.