• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'd rather watch after Tomi. Blah!

49 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

x2

Yes, I know you guys don't like cam shows. And that's OK. To each his own. As long as
I can get reasonably close-up, unrestricted views of what I'm capping, I'm happy as a
pig in shit, as the old saying goes. :biggrin: What can I say, I love naked women. It matters
not to me what they're doing or how they got that way, I'm having fun and I hope they
are, too. All I can say is if you don't like 'em, don't watch 'em. And I'm not trying to be
a smartass. Just logical. Why waste your time watching something you don't like? I
agree, Tomi is very, very high on the cute factor. :biggrin::heart:

For my parts I much more like to watch girls caming then people sleeping, watching tv most of the day or an empty apartment. So far seeing the life of a cam girl is interesting to me and I like S&S. We have now 23 +1 apartments to watch on VHTV and competition for viewers is much harder than it used to be. I doubt that increase in subscribers has been at the same rate as increase in participants. My guess is that a “normal” couple with a routine sex in the dark will have a hard time surviving with the present setup.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Refur said:

For my parts I much more like to watch girls caming then people sleeping, watching tv most of the day or an empty apartment. So far seeing the life of a cam girl is interesting to me and I like S&S. We have now 23 +1 apartments to watch on VHTV and competition for viewers is much harder than it used to be. I doubt that increase in subscribers has been at the same rate as increase in participants. My guess is that a “normal” couple with a routine sex in the dark will have a hard time surviving with the present setup.

I don't like camming in any form whatsoever. It has F A K  E written all over it.However,whatever life they live beyond cams is watchable.

• Like 3