Lily & Noah

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol ... what do you expect??? it was clear in every signals ... and it was like i said before... she still is having problem with cams, very difficult for suddenly having a 3some with some random dude that did his first visit
It should be a total surprise if even a kiss had happen there between lily and the guest

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

3abb5ae5f01f72b1f9aceffa9954b4f1.jpg c77e17af6507bfa125683fbba3e67859.jpg
daa89a33b779ed49050148b9ceadd788.jpg 33ea793a1b3818cf5e39b31eebb50fa4.jpg

As far as I can see, I have felt good vibrations between these two. Let's see what your "limitations" are to the project and how much it can evolve on the site.

Noah, in particular, seems to me a fun person (unfortunately I found the same one of Tim in its beginning).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

As far as I can see, I have felt good vibrations between these two. Let's see what your "limitations" are to the project and how much it can evolve on the site.

Noah, in particular, seems to me a fun person (unfortunately I found the same one of Tim in its beginning).

I hope there will be sth. special or interesting happening there. For now it is just another couple only place I pretty much ignore...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I hope there will be sth. special or interesting happening there. For now it is just another couple only place I pretty much ignore...

they have done nothing special to say the least. no way can they last like this imo.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Like I said above.

Maybe more time of casting,looking for an special girl resident,couple would make all the diference,but this change as so fast,if they weren't getting views with the other couple why would that happen a lot more with this one,I mean they look fine,but it's needed that special thing that put us attached to screen watching them.

• Like 2