Lily & Noah

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

As what i have seen for now I rate this place one big yawn ::)

Well, I admit - hard times for Alex and Lina. They have one main performer (L&L). C&S - do a lot. But they do not seem all well with ratings.

• Like 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, I admit - hard times for Alex and Lina. They have one main performer (L&L). C&S - do a lot. But they do not seem all well with ratings.

what would help the a & l apts would be a few sex parties. a lot of them are friends. they don't have to swap but a little sex in the same room like at the compound could make a huge difference with zoi, carrie, clara, & linda. l & l place would be good since it is so big. these guys, i just hope that they have some open minded friends that want to visit.

Looking back I don't think there has been one couple brought in by Alex/Lina that I ever found interesting. They always bring in these vanilla couples that don't really do anything exciting. Most of the times they don't even have friends. 

Geez guys! They've only been online for a day. Already getting hammered cause they didn't have an orgy on their first night living in an apt full of cams.  Plus, they get to suffer for the sins of all the past tenants. Let them bloom on their own and if they are just a vanilla couple, don't watch them if you must see swingers, but don't be complaining cause they aren't swingers cause that's not right. Not everyone is in to that sort of thing. Me for one! Those couples are always the same and they are never satisfied. Oh sure, they try, but in the end the satisfaction of sex with a true lover fails them every time. I'd rather watch a vanilla couple have great sex then see a feelingless orgy soley desiged to suck you in for views! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

don't sign! don't sign! :biggrin:

Screenshot (1997).png

Screenshot (1996).png

That's weird that they are doing contract now, I would have thought that would be done before they moved in.

1 minute ago, Just In said:

That's weird that they are doing contract now, I would have thought that would be done before they moved in.

Probably testing them out first. But it does seem like they would do this off cam. Not that I kind seeing it all. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Probably testing them out first. But it does seem like they would do this off cam. Not that I kind seeing it all. 

It's all very well testing them out but in a occupied house first as guests. As it kinda leaves them with a problem if something had happened, I would guess neither the couple nor VH would be covered.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Just In said:

It's all very well testing them out but in a occupied house first as guests. As it kinda leaves them with a problem if something had happened, I would guess neither the couple nor VH would be covered.

Yes, I see what you're saying. Perhaps there are 2 contracts? I think everyone who enters an appt have to at least sign a waiver. This is the main contact.