Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

E se è come le altre situazioni simili !!! Non ci sono baci sarà dato

I also noticed that there is no passion .... very cold and schematic but it could be a limit that wants to put her .. I do not know

Just now, peppone1 said:

I also noticed that there is no passion .... very cold and schematic but it could be a limit that wants to put her .. I do not know

Naked massage, fingering, sex (2 rounds) is ok but kisses no??? :biggrin:
Agree with you on the no passion part.. and the way she look to isaac sometimes shows a lot

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Just a business transaction really and as you say no passion, just in and out and pay. Many like watching it but personally I find it very degrading for the woman.

And a total diferent behaviour when it's with couples.. on this situations there is no "ice-break"  ... no spin the bottle.. no true or dare... nothing

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just a business transaction really and as you say no passion, just in and out and pay. Many like watching it but personally I find it very degrading for the woman.

Degrading how exactly? It's not like you know for sure that these "business transactions" are actually taking place. And to play devil's advocate, even if that were true, how do you know that she's not in complete control of the situation?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Degrading how exactly? It's not like you know for sure that these "business transactions" are actually taking place. And to play devil's advocate, even if that were true, how do you know that she's not in complete control of the situation?

You may well be right but what ever it is he has given up and leaving.

We all have our views, who is right? Suppose we shall never know.

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sometimes it's better to say, "I have no proof so I really don't know what the hell I'm talking abut".:angry:

• Like 2