Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Looking through the thumbnails.. did she fell asleep or is she avoiding looking to the "guest"??? she's just there laying down, naked... without moving... 

Maybe she doesn't want to interrupt their stimulating conversation...:confused:

Ok, someone please help me understand here (since I don't understand Russian). What was the set up here? A guy comes over, gets undressed and covered with only a towel. Does a half-assed massage on Ella, then she gets up and they're all done. Was there some sort of potential threesome happening, or... ?   Does Isaac set these things up only to disappoint the guy massaging her?  Same thing happened to the other guy last week (Indian looking guy).  What's up with these two?

1 minute ago, dth999 said:

Ok, someone please help me understand here (since I don't understand Russian). What was the set up here? A guy comes over, gets undressed and covered with only a towel. Does a half-assed massage on Ella, then she gets up and they're all done. Was there some sort of potential threesome happening, or... ?   Does Isaac set these things up only to disappoint the guy massaging her?  Same thing happened to the other guy last week (Indian looking guy).  What's up with these two?

At this point nobody knows... Anything anyone tells you is speculation. I have my theory but that is only speculation...

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

At this point nobody knows... Anything anyone tells you is speculation. I have my theory but that is only speculation...

Can I hear your theory? I'm trying to formulate one myself, but am at a loss. ;)

6 minutes ago, dth999 said:

All their threesomes (from what i see and observe their reactions, particulary on ella, on most of them she is totally uncomfortable) ... is like that... someone arrives, chat... and without any kind of previous play.. she is naked over the bed... ready for what follows .. then the type of services available must depend on "factors" .. if only massage.. if blowjob.. if cum "allowed" on her ... if fucking is also "allowed".. and in all situations.. including the two guys that had sex with her, no kisses "allowed" (did saw all the seconds, so if anyone saw one (at least) i'm glad to watch when was :biggrin:

With couples the behaviour is totally different and more natural 

Maybe i'm wrong .. maybe not.. it's what i see looking to them and particulary to ella faces during the time

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

All their threesomes (from what i see and observe their reactions, particulary on ella, on most of them she is totally uncomfortable) ... is like that... someone arrives, chat... and without any kind of previous play.. she is naked over the bed... ready for what follows .. then the type of services available must depend on "factors" .. if only massage.. if blowjob.. if cum "allowed" on her ... if fucking is also "allowed".. and in all situations.. including the two guys that had sex with her, no kisses "allowed" (did saw all the seconds, so if anyone saw one (at least) i'm glad to watch when was :biggrin:

With couples the behaviour is totally different and more natural 

You make a good point, SparklesShe does seem uncomfortable. I wonder who's setting these things up? Ultimately in these situations, but female is in control. However.. is Isaac getting these guys over hoping for something to happen (cuckhold type of sitch), or... ?   It think she may get off on just walking away and leaving the guy hanging (and hard).  Not sure, though.. Doesn't seem productive to me. 

1 minute ago, dth999 said:

You make a good point, SparklesShe does seem uncomfortable. I wonder who's setting these things up? Ultimately in these situations, but female is in control. However.. is Isaac getting these guys over hoping for something to happen (cuckhold type of sitch), or... ?   It think she may get off on just walking away and leaving the guy hanging (and hard).  Not sure, though.. Doesn't seem productive to me. 

If you have access to archive (and didn't saw at the time) take a look on the bedroom action on 19/01 and on 20/01 and watch her (the indian looking guy you said was on 23). And yes, agree with you on that part.. most of the moments she doesn't seems to be "there".. it's just laying or wating for the time goes by.. Today was another proof of that, watching her just being naked there, not even looking to the guy.. not moving at all