Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

I also believe that she isn't being forced at all (forced in the "rape" mean of the term) .. But for me, (and again excluding the couples situation where we just need to look to her to see a total different mood) she is doing something that she doesn't want to do, but "allows" in name of the "business"

She's definitely not being forced. She's in control the entire time.  How do you think their situation compares to Betty & Rick? It's seems that B&R are more of a "service", where Rick also gets off on the situation. Still can't figure that one out entirely.. 

12 minutes ago, dth999 said:

She's definitely not being forced. She's in control the entire time.  How do you think their situation compares to Betty & Rick? It's seems that B&R are more of a "service", where Rick also gets off on the situation. Still can't figure that one out entirely.. 

Betty likes and enjoy all the moments with guests... they chat together, they drink, they play, they have sex

sometimes i read that all of misty's guys look the same & there is some basis for some of that. but i have no idea who any of the guests are here. ella is really hot & as long as they continue to have some nice sex with attractive people i really don't care who they have over. the only thing that i didn't like was when the girl got her ass beat enough to bleed. it's not a turn on for me to see someone in real pain whether someone says that she likes it or not. i've seen enough rexes & rocks. there is a site for them & i'd like to watch it once when they get punched, slapped, & choked.