Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

Just now, Amy3 said:

I noticed that too! Makes me wonder about the preview cam real meaning. Personally, I think it a bit unfair to the other tenants. I bet a lot of subscibers base their viewing habits on the previews. It just gives better, more convient, access to the most popular apts on VH, the other ones be damned. I know, because I do the same thing. I try not to, but it's hard not to just watch the "popular" cams. Gues the others just need to up their game! :dodgy:

Yes.. i also had said that, with this system (intentionally or not) viewers tend to think that it's only where action is happening.. And imagine, if it shows repeatedly an empty houses what do you think it's happening in the other houses?? nothing right??? false..
If there are more then 200 cams on total, it's really a "bad luck" in 6 have 1 (repeatedly) showing an empty house when there are other houses with tenants there 
And it's still worst when all 6 preview cams are used for 1-2 houses 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yes.. i also had said that, with this system (intentionally or not) viewers tend to think that it's only where action is happening.. And imagine, if it shows repeatedly an empty houses what do you think it's happening in the other houses?? nothing right??? false..
If there are more then 200 cams on total, it's really a "bad luck" in 6 have 1 (repeatedly) showing an empty house when there are other houses with tenants there 
And it's still worst when all 6 preview cams are used for 1-2 houses 

Completely agree. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thats right, I told James and they will improve it.

If possible tell him, and of course, knowing that for now many thumbs are also appreciated by me at the time action is happening.. But to me fair to all, until the system is not improved, they should implement only 1 thumb max per house at same time. And if possible reduce to half the grab of the moments to give a little bit more dynamic rotation 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

If possible tell him, and of course, knowing that for now many thumbs are also appreciated by me at the time action is happening.. But to me fair to all, until the system is not improved, they should implement only 1 thumb max per house at same time. And if possible reduce to half the grab of the moments to give a little bit more dynamic rotation 

Already told him but I will write him some more detailed tonight :biggrin: Thanks for your help

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Yesturday, Stella had 5 of 6 cams on the previews most of the day. It's not to say that it wasn't warranted cause I'm sure it was popular and they were putting an grreat show, but there were a lot of other things happening too and I can guarantee you that a lot of subscribers focus their viewing habits on the previews cause they figure that's where the best action happening. I agree with the 1 cam only per apt in the preview.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yesturday, Stella had 5 of 6 cams on the previews most of the day. It's not to say that it wasn't warranted cause I'm sure it was popular and they were putting an grreat show, but there were a lot of other things happening too and I can guarantee you that a lot of subscribers focus their viewing habits on the previews cause they figure that's where the best action happening. I agree with the 1 cam only per apt in the preview.

Saw 6 in 6. And 3 of them was just people chatting in living room/kitchen.. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Saw 6 in 6. And 3 of them was just people chatting in living room/kitchen.. 

Yes, I saw that too! Not 6, but 5. Anyways, the point is while they may be there because they are in fact being viewed by the most subscibers at that time, it tends to have the effect of steering even more people to those cams only, like a snowball effect.  Perfect example, that day Violet was bating for the first time ever, it should have been off the charts for her, but it wasn't because at that same time MH, BR, and Ella were having swinging sex. They took over all of the preview cams and somebody viewing the site would have skipped over Violet. I support the one top cam per apt in the previews. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I saw that too! Not 6, but 5. Anyways, the point is while they may be there because they are in fact being viewed by the most subscibers at that time, it tends to have the effect of steering even more people to those cams only, like a snowball effect.  Perfect example, that day Violet was bating for the first time ever, it should have been off the charts for her, but it wasn't because at that same time MH, BR, and Ella were having swinging sex. They took over all of the preview cams and somebody viewing the site would have skipped over Violet. I support the one top cam per apt in the previews. 

Me too

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, assillsa said:

pourquoi il n'y a pas des videos de ella & isaac !! j'ai chercher partout :p

aidez moi s'il vous plaît ..

They are in the archive. VH doesn't allow videos to be posted in the forums here. Become a premium subscriber to see them. ❤️