Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

3 minutes ago, dth999 said:

You make a good point, SparklesShe does seem uncomfortable. I wonder who's setting these things up? Ultimately in these situations, but female is in control. However.. is Isaac getting these guys over hoping for something to happen (cuckhold type of sitch), or... ?   It think she may get off on just walking away and leaving the guy hanging (and hard).  Not sure, though.. Doesn't seem productive to me. 

I agree with sparkles in that sometimes she seems uncomfortable but I don't believe that she's being forced at all.  Some of the guys she doesn't seem to like:biggrin: Usually coinciding with my opinion as well. I don't believe that she gets off of walking away and leaving a guy hard(that I have never seen and I've seen all the encounters) some of them don't even make it upstAIRS...

3 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I agree with sparkles in that sometimes she seems uncomfortable but I don't believe that she's being forced at all.  Some of the guys she doesn't seem to like:biggrin: Usually coinciding with my opinion as well. I don't believe that she gets off of walking away and leaving a guy hard(that I have never seen and I've seen all the encounters) some of them don't even make it upstAIRS...

I also believe that she isn't being forced at all (forced in the "rape" mean of the term) .. But for me, (and again excluding the couples situation where we just need to look to her to see a total different mood) she is doing something that she doesn't want to do, but "allows" in name of the "business"

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Ella really seems to enjoy the parties and fully participates but with the 3somes only seems to be going through the motions! Anybody got a clue what is going on? 

But another weird thing is no sexual interaction till now with the couples (excluding fingering, oral)..
Ella only was penetrated by the guys for the threesomes (one of them was an "extra"  that penetrate her on the last couples party)... No Sam, no Ethan and no Julius 

I find Ella incredibly attractive but the thing is I'm not a fan of Ella and Isaac as a couple. I don't think any of them have an interesting personality on their own. They both remind me of the Alan/Serena "relationship" in that it almost feels like there is nothing there between them outside of occasional sex. They have a bunch of orgies but then they don't even swap partners and only stay to themselves. It's a weird dynamic between them in my opinion.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

I find Ella incredibly attractive but the thing is I'm not a fan of Ella and Isaac as a couple. I don't think any of them have an interesting personality on their own. They both remind me of the Alan/Serena "relationship" in that it almost feels like there is nothing there between them outside of occasional sex. They have a bunch of orgies but then they don't even swap partners and only stay to themselves. It's a weird dynamic between them in my opinion.

Last orgy Ella got fucked by Ethan and Lars

Just now, Sparkles said:

Any photo of ethan fucking ella??? I remember ask at time and the "swaps" said at time by Rhem was sam fucked aida and lars fucked ella (witch already had done in the threesome) 

Maybe I confused Ethan with Lars. Sorry what Rhdem said is right. But most important is she swapped. :biggrin:

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe I confused Ethan with Lars. Sorry what Rhdem said is right. But most important is she swapped. :biggrin:

Nop.. in this case for me doesn't count as that since Lars was the guy of the threesome that already visit her "cave" with her magic robe and it wasn't any part of couple..