Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

2 hours ago, Luka M. said:

The next guy who doesn´t know how to behave towards a woman. Check the Timeline at about 14:34, kitchen cam...

Was soft compared with others house but also bad to happen (she seems to be crying for some minutes before) but didn't surprise me seeing some moments in that house

6 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Was soft compared with others house but also bad to happen (she seems to be crying for some minutes before) but didn't surprise me seeing some moments in that house

Definitely wasn´t as bad as what we´ve seen in other apartments, but in my opinion a real man doesn´t have to get physical.

Just now, Luka M. said:

Definitely wasn´t as bad as what we´ve seen in other apartments, but in my opinion a real man doesn´t have to get physical.

I totally agree with you...  But wasn't a totally surprise for me 
And something must have happen before because she seems to be crying before he arrived and pushed her

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I totally agree with you...  But wasn't a totally surprise for me 
And something must have happen before because she seems to be crying before he arrived and pushed her

She was crying before, but i haven´t seen what made her cry.

As far as I understand, Ella and Isaac will leave very soon.

If nothing changed - then the second couple will live here. But maybe they will close the apartment. Or re-open in new place. I not watched them in the last few days.

17 minutes ago, groomy said:

As far as I understand, Ella and Isaac will leave very soon.

If nothing changed - then the second couple will live here. But maybe they will close the apartment. Or re-open in new place. I not watched them in the last few days.

They both will move to a new place together Ella said on twitter.