Ella & Isaac - Part 1 (01/12/18 - 04/23/18)

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It's an acquired taste, Lol

Of course it is and sometimes is just a no go. Ew! But, the one they left on her looked perfectly fine to me. Even if she couldn't lick it up, she should have at least basked in the glory of it and rubbed into her tits!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sounds like you wrote the instruction manual, Ash :angel:

The end of the massage in my Manuel has the female subject getting nailed.  This ending with cum all over her chest isn't bad though, I might have to add an addendum.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Of course it is and sometimes is just a no go. Ew! But, the one they left on her looked perfectly fine to me. Even if she couldn't lick it up, she should have at least basked in the glory of it and rubbed into her tits!

Scarlett the girl who was with Oleg and lived with Grisha & Maria in the big house for a few month did this everytime. She massaged and rubbed it in instead of cleaning after the cumshot.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well at least he didn't cum in his palm or the trash can, that's a total waste of cum!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

The end of the massage in my Manuel has the female subject getting nailed.  This ending with cum all over her chest isn't bad though, I might have to add an addendum.

You should sell this manual. Many people will like it :biggrin:

• Like 2