Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

i reckon Candy and Ana really had the hots for each other but the guys got a bit pissed of and had an argument, Candy may have already left unless she is still in the hall somewhere.think the atmosphere is a bit strained right now lol

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

i reckon Candy and Ana really had the hots for each other but the guys got a bit pissed of and had an argument, Candy may have already left unless she is still in the hall somewhere.think the atmosphere is a bit strained right now lol

I guess that Dean must want to fuck Ana (it's not in his list) and Rock doesn't want it 

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Funny how all the Candy fanboys have suddenly gone quiet.. seeing as how she fucked up yet another hot night. What's this make it now 3 in a row? Keep believing though right?

With what basis do you say this, I followed it all up, and I did not see any strange reaction from candy,

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I guess that Dean must want to fuck Ana (it's not in his list) and Rock doesn't want it 

That's not even remotely close to what I'm talking about. Everybody and their grandmother knew Dean had no shot at fucking Ana.

Just now, thedbear said:

Dude, I've never been so keen to kick Rock's ass like I have now.
Has not the retarded yet realized that this is NOT a place for him to sit down? Damn, it's impossible not to notice a cam behind him.
:angry::angry::angry:

Do you usually use your back eye to see something??? :biggrin::biggrin: