Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

I hope they don't shutdown the house. Ana did great last night. 

If VHTV is going to overreact and shut down the house, I hope we get the recordings of last night.

Ana and Kevin had sex 3 times, we waited a few months for Ana  fuck another guy.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

If VHTV is going to overreact and shut down the house, I hope we get the recordings of last night.

Ana and Kevin had sex 3 times, we waited a few months for Ana  fuck another guy.

And Ana before also had sex in that night with the guy from the couple (Niko i think)

• Like 1

Ooopel is right, Candy is a black swan. Have no respect for her at all anymore. Dean and her had no business being there after what happened. The fact they were so insensitive to the situation at hand leaves me to the conclusion that both of them are, to put it simple, not very good people. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ooopel is right, Candy is a black swan. Have no respect for her at all anymore. Dean and her had no business being there after what happened. The fact they were so insensitive to the situation at hand leaves me to the conclusion that both of them are, to put it simple, not very good people. 

I guess they were planned to visit them before it all happened and they had no clue what happened there until they arrived. I wont judge them because of it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, zoifan said:

No need to shut the house, just get rid of Rock. Prior to last night I would have said if Rock went Ana would go with him but after she stood up for herself last night and broke the control he appeared to have over her I think she is strong enough now to live without his influence. Just think of the fun now she is unleashed.

• Like 1

rock is a moron. it looked like he was reforming but it didn't last. yes he shouldn't drink. yes he was upset that ana fucked someone else. (ok for him of course:huh:) but no hitting her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO EXCUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOW HIM THE DOOR FOR GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for all of you that want to excuse him & blame ana go & watch the site that will show him alone as opposed to the site which will show her alone. i pick her!:heart: at best he's not interesting & at worst he's an abuser. she at worst is still a good looking hot sexy girl that wants to fuck & i want to see that. there are other guys that won't beat her as we have already seen!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess they were planned to visit them before it all happened and they had no clue what happened there until they arrived. I wont judge them because of it.

But when they got there they found out. They should have tried to help calm things down and mediate the situation instead of what they did. Would you have done what Dean or Candy did? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Like I did not have to. Do you think who sent them there? It's because ?
Look at the time they arrived? And together.
And it was after Rock got a call that he answered in English in the kitchen.

Troubled and senseless as many here pointed out ... but in English. So it was not Anna or Alex. And much less Dean.

Like I said it was expected Dean or Drew. Candy? Also, it was a surprise.

And I had already noticed here before the couple suitable for the first step in this direction there, it was together Dean and Candy. Maybe if it were, we would not be here right now in this debate.

And then, when the moods have calmed down, Rock gets or better returns a new connection to where he talks little and listens too much. In Russian .
Get up and start packing your suitcase.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

But when they got there they found out. They should have tried to help calm things down and mediate the situation instead of what they did. Would you have done what Dean or Candy did? 

The situation was already under control when they arrived. Kevin already calmed it. So I have no reason to blame them here. The only one to blame here is Rock