Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well as far as they do what they do I don't care and just enjoy watching them having sex. :biggrin: Agree they have many issues and might not be the nicest people...

But as long as there is no other Rock situation I don't care. It's their thing...

I know. I'm not going crazy over her. Just noting their failures. I don't understand how they can be so oblivious the situation and have carried on with the sex in this situation. Baffles me!

Just now, Rhdem said:

:biggrin:

maxresdefault.jpg

Yes, I said in general! But, the main point is that even this muscle lady doesn't have to control her impulses to avoid violence like men do. It is a man's place to control these urges, far less so for women. It's not the body, it's the mind that counts. Women should not use violence against men, but men must never use violence against women, no matter the size of the woman.

5 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

:biggrin: what in this case? 

maxresdefault.jpg

I hate to point out the obvious here, but if you're going to make a credible comparison, you would have to post a picture of a male bodybuilder, who is a foot taller and out weighs her by 100  pounds. You do realize that, right??:confused:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Now unfortunately no access to the timeline, but it was at that moment that Ana went to the living room sofa.

Dean and Rock were in bed and I understood that Dean asked Candy to go get Ana. Candy was and when she entered the room went straight up to Rock with a black object attacking him in the face. Several times,
Dean protected him and Ana returned to the sofa. Unfortunately the vision I had was cam 6 and I do not know if Rock did or said anything to this attitude. But as she came straight to him I do not think so.
The next situation was that Candy stayed with Rock in bed and Dean went to Ana on the couch. I think it was at the point of blow job. Or close to it. If you still have viewing. Mine already lost.

I found lords of the jury here.

07:47.

Choose the cam that best suits you.
For observation. My doubt was unfounded. Rock does not speak or do anything, which motivates Ana's free attack.

It seemed to me that Deam holds Rock's hands so Ana could hit him. And the object was a glove.

But obviously it will be noted here that a woman in no way will do significant harm to a man.
Of course, it's also no use since the verdict has already been given. Guilty.

Just now, broxman said:

@Voyeur House TV are utter hypocrites, they kick out Rock (quite rightly so) but keep Chad & Todd who fought physically and one threatened the other with a knife. Double standards at play here.

Good point if VH did in fact kick them out. I hadn't even thought of that. But to play devil's advocate, there is a chance that the decision for Rock to leave was between Rock and Ana and not VH. We have to wait for @Voyeur House TV to comment on this situation.

6 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I hate to point out the obvious here, but if you're going to make a credible comparison, you would have to post a picture of a male bodybuilder, who is a foot taller and out weighs her by 100  pounds. You do realize that, right??:confused:

i'm kidding i think women and men are the same... this is why a post a muscle women ... it's not true the men are strongest .. i know violent girls who don't need muscles to attack a man

and just an info... i'm anti-feminist (same for male idk the term) anti racist 

• Like 1

Just now, Rhdem said:

i'm kidding i think women and men are the same... this is why a post a muscle women ... it's not true the men are strongest .. i know violent girls who don't need muscles to attack a man

Yeah, I got it. :biggrin:

• Like 2