Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Well Alex really changed.  He never would do this now. He's lucky he has Anna on his side. He would do anything for her. 

Yeah, notorious abusers turn around completely all on their own. Happens all the time. The fact that there is a thread of abusive behaviour throughout their tenants and friends just supports that, right?

Just now, gaelgamorkh said:

Yeah, notorious abusers turn around completely all on their own. Happens all the time. The fact that there is a thread of abusive behaviour throughout their tenants and friends just supports that, right?

Lol Anna & Alex are not responsible for Rocks behavior. They were his managers not his babysitters

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, for sure! Caught on tape. He would have been arrested for assault and be facing some serious jail time. What's the rule on this in Russia? I mean this is on videotape for goodness sakes.

Each Country has their own Laws.  I like the Stand Your Ground type of Law.  A little Lead takes care of the problem quickly.

• Like 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Each Country has their own Laws.  I like the Stand Your Ground type of Law.  A little Lead takes care of the problem quickly.

Sorry my friend I can't agree here. I agree it's a fast solution. But when you accidentally shoot somebody and it turns out he's innocent you can't make it undone. When he has to go to prison it is reversible. That's why I am against the death penalty too.