Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

The old west, the good old days where there was respect, pride & honor. Why cause everyone carried a gun, if you steal a horse, rob a bank you would get hung by the neck, crime was real low back then 

You are joking of course  :sick:

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey herkes,

Geçen gece olanlar için üzüntü duyuyoruz. hiç kimse zarar oluyor rağmen, bu kişi VHTV de olay çıkaran ilk kez değildi. Şimdi projenin çıkartılmamış oluyor, onun yöneticileri oldu Onun için ceza bulundu.

VHTV

Will the rock come back?

6 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey everyone,

We are deeply sorry for what happened last night. Despite nobody's harmed, that was not the first time this person caused trouble at VHTV. Now he's kicked out of the project, his managers were fined for that happened.

VHTV

Good for you! While Ana may have had her part, he punched her with an closed fist! Also, this wasn't the first time he treated her very badly! He was reprimanded a previous time as well.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nazimakbulut said:

I did not understand ?

VH fired Rock! You will not be seeing him again more than likely! They certainly won't be paying him any more money. I suppose there is nothing that VH can do to keep him out of the apt though, except maybe cancel the contract with Anna and Alex.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VH fired Rock! You will not be seeing him again more than likely! They certainly won't be paying him any more money. I suppose there is nothing that VH can do to keep him out of the apt though, except maybe cancel the contract with Anna and Alex.

Enough to make me re-sign!  Oh but those tits of his :cry: I will certainly miss them

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, nazimakbulut said:

Anastasia says it reacted to a message.

Dear god..that's means(as espected)that she still wants rockhead,obvious she like him so much that can't see what he is...she can be with him..outside VH cams.