Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

9 hours ago, Sparkles said:

It's on archive kevin fucking ana in the bedroom ... (i know you are talking about ana and kevin in the couch)

I remember that things was commented here (also by me at the time, that why i know they happened) but maybe it wasn't notice on timelime by the uploaders and know ask for them in the archive topic... 

You mentioned "It's on archive kevin fucking ana in the bedroom ..." 

Do you have the link, I can't find it. 

7 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

Chou mean bury  there heads in the sand and hope people forget it really happened that kind of thing if that's the case then vhtv need to open there eyes cause he will never change not ever they need to keep him away for Ana safety simple as that

Exactly and would say even more,what he did have very good chances of hapenning again...he doesn't like to see her with other dudes,a&a houses are know for gives parties that somethimes involves sex between several residents and guests..letting the dude staying it's just wasking for more...wonder what they will do when rockhead hits her again...

Easy to understand because the world today is as close to a nuclear holocaust as it has never been.

Good sense, tolerance, CRITICAL analysis and logic, is something that begins to disappear from the planet.:cry:

Anna and Alex, have gone through all this (together, what bothers and envies here).
I have faith that once again they will overcome and move forward in these unforeseen storms.
:angel:

Edited by thedbear

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Easy to understand because the world today is as close to a nuclear holocaust as it has never been.

Good sense, tolerance, CRITICAL analysis and logic, is something that begins to disappear from the planet.:cry:

Anna and Alex, have gone through all this (together, what bothers and envies here).
I have faith that once again they will overcome and move forward in these unforeseen storms.
:angel:

Wow, this one was faster than I even expected.:biggrin:
Misty goes on a visit to queen Anastasia.
I hope to see nice #chess playing

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

You mentioned "It's on archive kevin fucking ana in the bedroom ..." 

Do you have the link, I can't find it. 

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm26/cam15/ana-sucks-fucks-kevin-jan-27

And now on the archive are also the moments between kevin and ana on the living room

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm26/cam13/kevin-fucks-ana-in-livingroomjan-27

https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm26/cam13/kevin-fucks-ana-againjan-27

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Thanks Sparkles, as always you are very resourceful and helpful.

• Like 2