Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

The display of this "insensitive" "Maron, well said!  Shows time and time again does the pride of Rock influence his very own "fall. While denying it, Rock gradually starts to believe that he is the authority, or that he possesses great moral dominion over others, yet it is spiritually unwarranted. By that point he loses steam; in the result, he falsely begins trying to prove that unwarranted dominion by seizing the role of a condemner. I have so, much hate; for this guy for the immaturity, he has produced. The scars from mental cruelty can be as deep and long-lasting as wounds from punches or slaps but are often not as obvious. In fact, I just read, "even among women who have experienced violence from a partner, half or more report that the man’s emotional abuse is what is causing them the greatest harm." Is hard to Comden a person not knowing his upbringing. Nevertheless, if one can see and breaths air, then he should be aware of his actions. Peace iPirate :angry:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

rock is a moron. it looked like he was reforming but it didn't last. yes he shouldn't drink. yes he was upset that ana fucked someone else. (ok for him of course:huh:) but no hitting her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO EXCUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOW HIM THE DOOR FOR GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for all of you that want to excuse him & blame ana go & watch the site that will show him alone as opposed to the site which will show her alone. i pick her!:heart: at best he's not interesting & at worst he's an abuser. she at worst is still a good looking hot sexy girl that wants to fuck & i want to see that. there are other guys that won't beat her as we have already seen!

Exactly and most of us know about it,managers knew about it ,but they give an house to the dude,why!?To me was 50/50 fault of managers and rock,putting an guy like he is in an place for him looked so wrong to me(and others),sadly time proved just that.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You not understand me. I know that the threat of Rock hitting her again was over. What I'm saying is that their relationship was in complete turmoil. There was a major, unresolved situation still fully cut open. For Dean and Candy to continue the plans with this open trauma was wrong of them. They only added another layer of complications into this relationship. Finding it very odd that no one else sees this the way I do. 

Sorry, Amy ..... but what at the end and I think you and the others here too, was Ana finally kissing Rock in bed, threatening to rub his pussy on his face lying down, touch his penis, dance together with Candy, practically naked and go out to smoke alone with Rock where they talked and went back to bed together. So where did that contribute to conflict? I think it was the other way around.

One thing I've also pointed out here before was that Rock came into the room at the beginning of it all looking for something in his puffed clothes.
When he left, Ana took something from her clothes and hid it on the other side of the wardrobe. He kept looking.

At the point where he starts to pack his suitcase, once again leaving the room, Ana takes something in the pocket of her coat and hides it with her on the bed under the blankets and pretends to sleep. They looked like documents or cards, I do not know. And that Rock was again in demand.

Unfortunately, it was not possible to confront the first hidden object with these to see if they were the same. The fact however is that Ana knew where they were. Both times.

Question? Has anyone else seen this, or just focused on the slaps and pushes?

It was the call in Russian, which made Rock get out of bed and start packing his luggage. Dean and Candy were already asleep. So strange that in such a short time they were in a position to request bed rest.

Unless clear if they were pushed out of bed and their sleep in their residence.

But as warned later, I saw that Rock had not left yet and was sleeping in the kitchen.

Maybe because you did not find what you were looking for?

Yes Joey! 

In fact, I just read, "even among women who have experienced violence from a partner, half or more report that the man’s emotional abuse is what is causing them the greatest harm."

...and this is why it was incumbent upon Dean and Candy to be good servants and disarm the situation with tender care. Instead they just added weight to the load. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Rock was repeatedly screaming in her face, in the LR incident he was making fucking gestures with his hips and whatever he said then caused her to jump up off the couch and Dean to grab his arm, even Nyu sat up looking shocked. Ana did then slap him (Ash commented on it "must hurt") and Ana then sat on the couch crying and Dean kind of hustled Rock out the room and Nyu went and put her arms around Ana.

• Like 2

AfrikaancaİngilizceRusça---------------Dili algılaAfrikaancaAlmancaAmharcaArapçaArnavutçaAzericeBaskçaBatı FrizcesiBelarusçaBengalceBoşnakçaBulgarcaBurmacaCava DiliCebuanoÇekçeÇince (Basitleştirilmiş)Çince (Geleneksel)DancaEndonezceErmeniceEsperantoEstoncaFarsçaFelemenkçeFilipinceFinceFransızcaGalceGaliçyacaGüceratçaGüney Sotho diliGürcüceHaiti KreyoluHausa diliHawaii diliHırvatçaHintçeHmong Diliİbo diliİbraniceİngilizceİrlandacaİskoç GaelcesiİspanyolcaİsveççeİtalyancaİzlandacaJaponcaKannada diliKatalancaKazakçaKırgızcaKmerceKoreceKorsikacaKürtçeLao diliLatinceLehçeLetoncaLitvancaLüksemburgcaMacarcaMakedoncaMalayalam diliMalaycaMalgaşçaMaltacaMaori diliMarathiMoğolcaNepalceNorveççeNyanjaÖzbekçePencapçaPeştucaPortekizceRumenceRusçaSamoa diliSeylancaShonaSırpçaSindhiSlovakçaSlovenceSomaliceSunda DiliSvahiliTacikçeTamilceTaycaTelugu diliTürkçeUkraynacaUrducaVietnamcaYidişYorubacaYunancaZosa diliZulucaTürkçe

In fact, there is no situation to magnify and close the view of the house, they have already made peace towards the end, the rock in the main bed kissed, talked and talked on the balcony, there was no problem.

AfrikaancaİngilizceRusça---------------Dili algılaAfrikaancaAlmancaAmharcaArapçaArnavutçaAzericeBaskçaBatı FrizcesiBelarusçaBengalceBoşnakçaBulgarcaBurmacaCava DiliCebuanoÇekçeÇince (Basitleştirilmiş)Çince (Geleneksel)DancaEndonezceErmeniceEsperantoEstoncaFarsçaFelemenkçeFilipinceFinceFransızcaGalceGaliçyacaGüceratçaGüney Sotho diliGürcüceHaiti KreyoluHausa diliHawaii diliHırvatçaHintçeHmong Diliİbo diliİbraniceİngilizceİrlandacaİskoç GaelcesiİspanyolcaİsveççeİtalyancaİzlandacaJaponcaKannada diliKatalancaKazakçaKırgızcaKmerceKoreceKorsikacaKürtçeLao diliLatinceLehçeLetoncaLitvancaLüksemburgcaMacarcaMakedoncaMalayalam diliMalaycaMalgaşçaMaltacaMaori diliMarathiMoğolcaNepalceNorveççeNyanjaÖzbekçePencapçaPeştucaPortekizceRumenceRusçaSamoa diliSeylancaShonaSırpçaSindhiSlovakçaSlovenceSomaliceSunda DiliSvahiliTacikçeTamilceTaycaTelugu diliTürkçeUkraynacaUrducaVietnamcaYidişYorubacaYunancaZosa diliZulucaTürkçe

Anastasia, candy, nyusha, kevin and dean are at home but I guess they do not seem to rock. Anastasia is in a good mood because she got what she wanted.

Anastasia, candy, nyusha, kevin and dean are at home but I guess they do not seem to rock. Anastasia is in a good mood because she got what she wanted.

1 hour ago, ipiratemedia said:

The display of this "insensitive" "Maron, well said!  Shows time and time again does the pride of Rock influence his very own "fall. While denying it, Rock gradually starts to believe that he is the authority, or that he possesses great moral dominion over others, yet it is spiritually unwarranted. By that point he loses steam; in the result, he falsely begins trying to prove that unwarranted dominion by seizing the role of a condemner. I have so, much hate; for this guy for the immaturity, he has produced. The scars from mental cruelty can be as deep and long-lasting as wounds from punches or slaps but are often not as obvious. In fact, I just read, "even among women who have experienced violence from a partner, half or more report that the man’s emotional abuse is what is causing them the greatest harm." Is hard to Comden a person not knowing his upbringing. Nevertheless, if one can see and breath the air, then he should be aware of his actions. Peace Joey :angry:

I agree! I also informed VH that I will not pay to have a man strike a woman in the face with closed fist. As a teen I witnessed a scene, such as this, where the woman fell  on the corner of a park bench with tragic results.. Some may say it was accidental but I say manslaughter...:angry:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1