Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

rock's forgiveness? are you out of your mind? she's hardly the 1 to ask for forgiveness from that idiot.

I do not say that Rock is asking forgiveness, I say that VH may be doing Rock's forgiveness, crying while talking to him, do not you see?

On 1/29/2018 at 8:08 PM, Amy3 said:

My prediction!

Ana will beg VH for forgiveness. Rock will beg VH forgiveness. VH will forgive Rock and since Ana didn't get injured he will return by end of the day tomorrow. One slip and VH will close the apt and permanently ban them both from ever appearing on VH. 

Ok, my timing is off, but I still predict that we have not seen the last of Rock! Just a matter of time.

1 minute ago, nazimakbulut said:

I thought you might be doing it for rock's forgiveness.

rock needs to ask for forgiveness. and amy is probably right. since ana is brainwashed by rock & she lacks self confidence he probably can wear her down. but at that point vh should say goodbye to them both. rock's or anyone elses violence should not be tolerated.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

rock needs to ask for forgiveness. and amy is probably right. since ana is brainwashed by rock & she lacks self confidence he probably can wear her down. but at that point vh should say goodbye to them both. rock's or anyone elses violence should not be tolerated.

I do not think VH will forgive him just for Rock's apology. Maybe if Anna and Alex brokered.

11 minutes ago, nazimakbulut said:

I do not think VH will forgive him just for Rock's apology. Maybe if Anna and Alex brokered.

That's what I'm saying. Anna will vouch for Rock. VH will set the bar high and Rock will return. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That's what I'm saying. Anna will vouch for Rock. VH will set the bar high and Rock will return. 

Anna & Alex have enough place to get money from. They are not dependend on that place and wont risk getting another fine by returning him.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, but if it is forgiven, it should be warned very seriously and decisively. 

If it was not for the incident, I was already fired, I say that VH believes that they are sorry, and as Amy said, it's all about time. This way VH can close at home.