Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

My prediction!

Ana will beg VH for forgiveness. Rock will beg VH forgiveness. VH will forgive Rock and since Ana didn't get injured he will return by end of the day tomorrow. One slip and VH will close the apt and permanently ban them both from ever appearing on VH. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Misty brought bad options.

It should have been either Kevin or Dean.

oh well...

Dean already go and nothing. And he would come with Candy.
#29 - a good choice in that he knows Ana and Ana knows #29.

just catching up here as the party was tiring me out. i think that #29 was still afraid that misty would continue rejecting him as she has since he protested her episodes with #30 & #31 by joining nyusha & blondie a while ago. the girls were ready. ana is shy right now but a little interest shown by the guys would have done wonders. misty has already shown many times that she reacts better to a slightly aggressive guy. 1 of the best was #38 who hardly wasted any time with introductions & after 1 round managed to fuck her 3 more times when it looked like they were going to sleep. i just hope that misty isn't going to be exclusive with #40. he's gotten better but settling down doesn't suit her for any length of time. i just hope that rock doesn't weasel his way back. if he does i believe that ana will be gone soon. vh seems to be able to find new participants pretty quickly of late so if she can't live without him they'll probably be history soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Maybe it will work and ana stays with one of this guys but doubth it,she was most times in the corner of livingroom sofa and seem to be respecting rockpunch,hope she can go forward and put that dude to beyond but don't see it happening.

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

My prediction!

Ana will beg VH for forgiveness. Rock will beg VH forgiveness. VH will forgive Rock and since Ana didn't get injured he will return by end of the day tomorrow. One slip and VH will close the apt and permanently ban them both from ever appearing on VH. 

Let's just go back steps and remember that the first place open (today Nyu and Em) had as planning and goal, to be a stage for crazy parties and great turnover.

Something that the previous initial Rock was not compatible. And Ana (partly minor), not either.

So between planned intention and effectiveness there is a big difference. This is what Anna and Alex should focus on extinguishing in their projects.

This place needs to be reevaluated in its purpose. Or be given to anyone who can do it (and do it.). .

I observe this alert in example for the newly installed apartment of Lexy and Peter.
For those who had a very active cadence, they are very much parked.

Of course I'm on the agenda, which only opened in 2 days and we will still have (according to VH, this week, the deployment of 5 more cams in the apartment).
I thus understand that they are not yet effectively "ready" in their intended resources.