Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

Ana needs to take baby steps here. Hooking with weird unknown guys would not be good idea.

Perhaps Dean or Kevin should come here alone for a few days and comfort her.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Ana needs to take baby steps here. Hooking with weird unknown guys would not be good idea.

Think dean would be an good option,seen her smiling a lot with him,and the dude have no shame hehe,so could do good.

Anna voyeur-villa could not talk to Alex while they were living in their houses, Alex was envious of others, she did not make love to others, she did not want Alex to have sex, so they fought a lot, jealous of the Anita woman she lived with, voyeur-house those who changed the co-inhabitants with others in the same way, only Anastasia is not so and now wants to do the same in the same way. Such a change is really interesting.

40 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Don't know if Candy would like that :biggrin:

I think that if Anastasia really takes off from RockI head, she might want to find someone she can live with in VH instead of always being different. 

Because Anastasia does not seem to be a structure that can always be with different people. Misty and nyusha are not as comfortable as anyone.

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Don't know if Candy would like that :biggrin:

We think of them as if they are married :)

I don't see Dean and Candy are kind of individuals that are ready for such a firm commitment YET.

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

We think of them as if they are married :)

I don't see Dean and Candy are kind of individuals that are ready for such a firm commitment YET.

I wasn't talking about "married" but about what we saw on Candy personality at Anna&Alex house about other girls.. But well at least we know that Candy and Anastasia are friends so could be easier to expect alone visits.. but ...