Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

I watched this weekend orgy unfold, but am now just chiming in.

As a consumer / customer of VH... this is the shit that I wait for! Group situations that are not entirely set up and choreographed... much like the days of Alex & Anna in their previous apartment. Some of the BEST nights in the A&A apt involved Misty, Nyu, Dean and whoever he brought. Pretty much everyone swapped and it was just full-on sex and debauchery.  

This apartment is approaching this, but Ana will need to get back on-board the "swap train", and they need to not invite random dicks that show up and creep on the girls. Part of the turn on for me is the closeness of the people involved. The vibe gets creepy when guys are included who don't deserve to be there. They just need some solid (and close) swinger friends where there's no drama, or boundaries between them.

Otherwise.. this is becoming my go-to apartment, and I look forward to the next party. 

• Like 3

On 2/12/2018 at 10:14 AM, dth999 said:

I watched this weekend orgy unfold, but am now just chiming in.

As a consumer / customer of VH... this is the shit that I wait for! Group situations that are not entirely set up and choreographed... much like the days of Alex & Anna in their previous apartment. Some of the BEST nights in the A&A apt involved Misty, Nyu, Dean and whoever he brought. Pretty much everyone swapped and it was just full-on sex and debauchery.  

This apartment is approaching this, but Ana will need to get back on-board the "swap train", and they need to not invite random dicks that show up and creep on the girls. Part of the turn on for me is the closeness of the people involved. The vibe gets creepy when guys are included who don't deserve to be there. They just need some solid (and close) swinger friends where there's no drama, or boundaries between them.

Otherwise.. this is becoming my go-to apartment, and I look forward to the next party. 

totally agree. the finger & groping morons need not show up but dean, dan, candy, misty, misty's guys (#38 & #39 should be invited) . i think that ana will go with the flow even if she sticks with dax(#42). everyone there is a swinger & she likes them especially dean. it's amazing how much good has come out of rock's stupidity. hopefully we'll never have to see him again!:biggrin:

• Like 2

Burning question: Are all of these guys (the apt's under A&A's management, including A&A themselves) actually swingers (in "the lifestyle"), or just occasional swappers with very specific people?

Lifestyle people (swingers) is almost more of a profession where they go to weekend events, organized swinger parties, etc. I wonder if the people here just "play" with each other and keep it kind of close-knit.  The one thing I noticed about many of these apartments where they are with multiple people, is that condoms are not the norm. A LOT of bareback going on. I hope they all are getting tested regularly and that they are keeping in the immediate circle of friends, but am not sure about that...

If I understood Russian, I'm sure I would know more, but my knowledge here is limited to actions and gestures, so I have to sometimes guess and draw my own conclusions. 

Anyone out there have more info on the swinger/swapping between everyone in VH?