Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

7 hours ago, thedbear said:

Please ! This time without drinks, in uncontrolled.(Dean and Rock).:cool:

Let us equalize this balance and actually make the redemption of these two couples (with reference and historical) somewhat similar. Be really fun and interesting.

Make it happen, right (Ana and Candy) ..:heart:

Dear friends! We hasten to inform you! Today Dean & Candy is visiting Anastasia and Rock.
It will be very hot!

Announcement! Em and Nyusha will spend evening with friends. Sia and Kevin.

Amazing ! Twitter is right again Let's really get badly accustomed like this.
We can even start to dispense with the CC forum, since everything that is announced by this commercial newsletter becomes concrete.

Mainly and especially when it comes to Anna's projects,
:cool:

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Announcement! Em and Nyusha will spend evening with friends. Sia and Kevin.

Amazing ! Twitter is right again Let's really get badly accustomed like this.
We can even start to dispense with the CC forum, since everything that is announced by this commercial newsletter becomes concrete.

Mainly and especially when it comes to Anna's projects,
:cool:

bd9818e3ae946cf329e66ae908dc4d21.jpg

47 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

bd9818e3ae946cf329e66ae908dc4d21.jpg

Please, Em! Go back to the group in the jacuzzi only, you will then. Your presence there together is what will make this moment memorable. Similar to what was done in Lisa's apartment.

After all, what's the point of bringing Sya here again? Making a bed-and-a-half relationship with Sid?

Please, Em! Go back to the group in the jacuzzi only, you will then. Your presence there together is what will make this moment memorable. Similar to what was done in Lisa's apartment.

After all, what's the point of bringing Sya here again? Making a bed-and-a-half relationship with Sid?

wrong topic:biggrin:

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

He was answering to my image and my image answered to his tweet post about VH have it right at Em and Nyusha house :biggrin:

Not wrong topic, but to emphasize here too ... promises, promises, promises ..... unfortunately and indeed ONLY, promises.
:cry:

yes but if he wants em read

and I know she read it, I heard her say the name of the forum the other day.

to Kevin see on your phone

he has to publish the:rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Not wrong topic, but to emphasize here too ... promises, promises, promises ..... unfortunately and indeed ONLY, promises.
:cry:

Aren't you seeing Sia and Kevin on the pic?? I even have the care to find a picture where all was there 

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Aren't you seeing Sia and Kevin on the pic?? I even have the care to find a picture where all was there 

Sorry ... but what was planned then was just that? Like here?
I do not believe it, because I was Em the jacuzzi a bit, and still reluctant to return. At least Em still awake (for life).

And here, the purpose is just to remember that Ana and Rock came from there.

Edited by thedbear

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sorry ... but what was planned then was just that? Like here?
I do not believe it, because I was in the jacuzzi a bit, and still reluctant to return. At least I'm still awake (for life).

And here, the purpose is just to remember that Ana and Rock came from there.

What tweet said about Sia and Kevin that you said "it's only promises" refering to Em,Nyusha house (maybe could be another problem in translation).. And you still have Misty has an extra

Edit: well if you want to see more ... just go to their topic and see the pictures. i'm out