Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

It's very hard to tell for sure because the white balance on the cams really distorts things especially the color yellow. BUT, all too often these girls chose a color that looks way to yellowish and then they seem to go for the shiny, glossy "plastic" look cause they think that it makes their skin look flawless. The result is a shiny, yellow face and a pale, matte neck and body. Since we see them almost or all the naked it makes the contrast very  noticeable and rather unpleasant. Girls should really try to go for a more powerdery look with a color that blends in with their natural color.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's very hard to tell for sure because the white balance on the cams really distorts things especially the color yellow. BUT, all too often these girls chose a color that looks way to yellowish and then they seem to go for the shiny, glossy "plastic" look cause they think that it makes their skin look flawless. The result is a shiny, yellow face and a pale, matte neck and body. Since we see them almost or all the naked it makes the contrast very  noticeable and rather unpleasant. Girls should really try to go for a more powerdery look with a color that blends in with their natural color.

Fully agree especially Ana does that a lot...

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Still no cam9,10 and 11 ::)

So there were two hours in off line, so what?:huh:

If when they retreated the room # 3 was pointing to the ceiling and Ana (nude) lying on the sofa, and only seen by the cam # 2

I really believed that these cams would be installed. At least the cam 9 (indispensable)!!!!!!!!!!
:cool:

• Like 2

0330 and Rock has just tied up a sexily clad Anastasia on the bed in their room. Looks set for a session of light BDSM. I hope it does not end in more bruises and violence toward her. I don't think he's pissed this time.

It is; tied knees and wrists, blindfolded and waxed and now she's getting anal sex.

Edited by Oldstalker
for accuracy