Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

By the way guys anybody experiencing delays when clicking on any VH link to any apartment? Everything seems so slow to react? As though they are overloaded?

It happened yesterday then later was fine... but now is equal... too much time opening cams and changing apartments

• Like 3

Wow! So the key is to drink until you vomit and get angry with Ana? I think this is the biggest marathon they have ever had in this project.

The comic is that no one is inserting print of what is happening now.

Does it bother so much action?:cool:

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Wow! So the key is to drink until you vomit and get angry with Ana? I think this is the biggest marathon they have ever had in this project.

The comic is that no one is inserting print of what is happening now.

Does it bother so much action?:cool:

Ana later will be full of purple spots and bruises all over her body, the way she is being "beaten" by Rock.
She can not even breathe right, LOL.
:biggrin:

4 hours ago, Just In said:

How to wake your other half up. :biggrin:

Rock_waking_Ana.gif

Hi @Just In, how's everything? I was looking for you, You very kindly gave me some days you won a while back on the VH contest. If you don't have a sub right now , I won 5 the other day and you can have them if you like, let me know on here, or PM me. 

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

#32's girlfriend has never had her pants off. even her mother has never seen her pussy.

Well, for Misty - there would be no problem to arrange orgy or hot fuck (although with Candy - it's more like an epic fight).

It's normal girl. She certainly will not undress or do sex - in a room where other people.

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Well, for Misty - there would be no problem to arrange orgy or hot fuck (although with Candy - it's more like an epic fight).

It's normal girl. She certainly will not undress or do sex - in a room where other people.

or ever!