Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

so you are condoning women beating if they hit 1st. and by the way his punch that floored her was about 20 times harder than her slap that he probably didn't even feel do to the alcohol. and i suppose you treat your wife or girlfriend or sister or mother like that?

On the contrary, I have never assaulted a woman.
Not even close.

But I begin to wonder if everyone here really has this attitude or whether it is comfortable to have it.

Here the man is always wrong and the right woman. No matter what the reason.

I still remember that we are seeing another country, which has another culture and another society. Right or wrong, but another.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess the appearance of Candy & Dean was planned before. They are not there because of what happened...

Rock, you called somebody before that. See for yourself on the timeline, LOggia 03:31. Check out the conversation level and add the following points. From there he went straight to Ana's room.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Rock, you called somebody before that. See for yourself on the timeline, LOggia 03:31. Check out the conversation level and add the following points. From there he went straight to Ana's room.

So its true they got invited before the argument....

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I still remember that we are seeing another country, which has another culture and another society. Right or wrong, but another.

That's what is called ethnocentrism. Judging one culture and society with the standards and practices of your own. It's usually Americans that are guilty of this.

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And that's the fucking problem.

and that's why you can't be returning the punch. right or wrong you are going to jail. of course if that's what you want then hit away. or show your intelligence by not doing it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oeemmm said:

i honsetly can't understand. This dude has a really sick dialect and the audio quality in kitchen is bad. But i did understand some explaining fragments like something about if he is with girls and he dont know why he did this. And that is is his fault. And this is his home now and we see him

In the room he also spoke in the direction of the suspended cam in English. How difficult. And from the point that I understand that he is not talking about something there.
In the kitchen he had a telephone in the other ear. I thought he was talking to himself.

Now in the timeline I also rescued him, that he seemed to look for something in the clothes. And that Ana after he left hid in the other side of the closet.

Just now, golfer06 said:

and that's why you can't be returning the punch. right or wrong you are going to jail. of course if that's what you want then hit away. or show your intelligence by not doing it.

Or she can show her intelligence by not starting it.