Anastasia, Nyusha Part #1

27 minutes ago, waldi said:

that argument doesn't appeal to me. He's useless and I can't imagine him to stay in tha project.

Sorry, but why is it useless?
His purpose for the site was met and as far as I could see who has a "bipolar" and unstable behavior is not him.

Her only mistake here was to forget that in Vh the woman is always right. No matter what she does.
:dodgy:

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Rock isn't gone. He's sleeping in the kitchen.

Can anyone provide a timestamp as to when Dean allegedly had sex with Ana in the kitchen?

I never saw them have sex anywhere--She did suck his dick on the couch a very short time

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, but why is it useless?
His purpose for the site was met and as far as I could see who has a "bipolar" and unstable behavior is not him.

Her only mistake here was to forget that in Vh the woman is always right. No matter what she does.
:dodgy:

Rock seems does't share your opinion, he thinks he's got rights in the project. in fact he's here to pleased the women and that's it. If he can't understand his role and cope with situation, the expectations, he has to leave.

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Rock isn't gone. He's sleeping in the kitchen.

But he made a suitcase with his things after a new call. I just have not checked if he made it or received the call.
At least things between him and Ana seem to have stabilized.

Definitely, if this place still return the line. Anna and Alex need to have a very serious talk with both of them. In this order (Anna x Ana) and (Alex X Rock).
Without this I do not see how to continue, with all this instability.

And to record, there's really no way to tell if Dean and Ana did it in the kitchen.
They stayed in position for a while, but from Deran, we do not see characteristic movements.

My guess is he just left it at the front door. If fingers and blowjob did not count, then the actual visitors of the night outside Rock, were just two.:dodgy: