Catherine & John

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And don't know from Rlc at Spain/Russia but maybe also is enough to create a free account and have normal access to all things.. And i normally expect (know that maybe not all does - remember Stas ahahah) that the tenants have an account on the site (RLC or VH)

it's not hard for VHTV or RLC tech to unlock ip address for tenants i think 

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it's not hard for VHTV or RLC tech to unlock ip address for tenants i think 

But i don't think they have some kind on interest on that.. specially on fixing things moment (cam positions etc) 
Edit: And on RLC i don't know if they do that, but it's really common on VH to saw them watching other tenants from other houses or even their own divisions moments (Stephan watching guests having sex)

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But i don't think they have some kind on interest on that.. specially on fixing things moment (cam positions etc) 
Edit: And on RLC i don't know if they do that, but it's really common on VH to saw them watching other tenants from other houses or even their own divisions moments (Stephan watching guests having sex)

Do not tell me stephan also looks for something more real.:biggrin:

32 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

first point, we should never criticize a measure than its original idea and help protect tenants

and if you put in vpn a server from russia,

You'll get stuck in the same I've already done it,

this is not exclusive of now, some users have now discovered why this apartment is not where they are almost all others

I understand the part of protecting tenants,but there is also the part of loyal costumers that were with them when there was only three,four houses and few things going on and that still continues with them now,neither the tenants or the costumers should be put in second plan.Lots of us enjoy VHTV seen them grow and become what they are,we deserve the same respect as any resident,that's my personal opinion.But have fait VH it's doing the best for us all.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I understand the part of protecting tenants,but there is also the part of loyal costumers that were with them when there was only three,four houses and few things going on and that still continues with them now,neither the tenants or the costumers should be put in second plan.Lots of us enjoy VHTV seen them grow and become what they are,we deserve the same respect as any resident,that's my personal opinion.But have fait VH it's doing the best for us all.

Yes, and you know some customer.

unable to see any apartment:biggrin:

this subject does not make much sense, as has already been said with a simple registration people solve this,

but to anyone who wants the whole meal made

Just now, fasterboss said:

Yes, and you know some customer.

unable to see any apartment:biggrin:

this subject does not make much sense, as has already been said with a simple registration people solve this,

but to anyone who wants the whole meal made

No,gess you're right.End of subject to me.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Existing loyal customers can always continue watching VHTV even if their country is locked for views. As soon as you have active subscription at VHTV we provide full Premium service. That is it.

It is locked for new guest users.

We know it's frustrating at the moment, so expect us to introduce changes to this system during this year. It will be all different.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Existing loyal customers can always continue watching VHTV even if their country is locked for views. As soon as you have active subscription at VHTV we provide full Premium service. That is it.

It is locked for new guest users.

We know it's frustrating at the moment, so expect us to introduce changes to this system during this year. It will be all different.

Thanks for the replay.i know you listen to us and will made changes as are needed.Just remember always that VHTV have lots of loyal costumers and they should always taken in consideration.cheers.

• Like 1