Catherine & John

56 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We saw how long Cat & John stayed online doing nothing and we don't even know if they left because of bad ratings or they had personal reasons. For sure people with bad ratings get kicked out immediately is not the case at all...

I think all three computers of them got virus and they couldn't play games all day so..they got in rage and turned of all cams,legend says john it's out looking in every tec store to find an affordable computer to minimize pain of no gaming,sadly we will never know if boy found computer or not,will truly miss both..now how i will have someone sited with back to cams,headphones in head,playing games all day,and her..in that glorious white robe sleeping,abandoned in sofa,they were so attentions to viewrs,two amazing residents,byeeebyeee c&j.Only the Nothing's were more missed and respected(for their greatness),after them..c&j come you two.Thank you!!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We saw how long Cat & John stayed online doing nothing and we don't even know if they left because of bad ratings or they had personal reasons. For sure people with bad ratings get kicked out immediately is not the case at all...

Think the point is it’s yet another non-swinging couple that is gone. Like it or not, VH is not a place where normal couples live their life on cam.  If anyone cares for that style of voyeurism VH is not them. Couples can either play games with your mind or have sex parties that’s the only way to make money on VH. At some it’s all going to become boring if it hasn’t already. Oh, and don’t kid yourself, it has. This idea that VH offers all kinds of voyeuristic experiences is just silly. No it doesn’t. It offers one kind of voyeurism.

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Think the point is it’s yet another non-swinging couple that is gone. Like it or not, VH is not a place where normal couples live their life on cam.  If anyone cares for that style of voyeurism VH is not them. Couples can either play games with your mind or have sex parties that’s the only way to make money on VH. At some it’s all going to become boring if it hasn’t already. Oh, and don’t kid yourself, it has. This idea that VH offers all kinds of voyeuristic experiences is just silly. No it doesn’t. It offers one kind of voyeurism.

Well there are non swinging couples and non siwinging couples... Clea & Alex and Clara & Stas both non swinging couples which I guess good ratings. Anyways. I wish Cat & John the best. They were no bad people. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think all couples get boring after a while after all how often can you watch the same couple fuck before it gets does boring.

I have had a few months of watching now and am afraid when my current sub runs out i will not be renewing as to be honest after watching the same thing over and over sooner or later it sinks in that it is just fucking boring.

I think the whole point of voyeurism is the unexpected which is then exciting when it happens but when you see many of the girls masterbating and getting into the perfect position for the cams :biggrin: you do tend to get a bit disallusioned with it all having been put on a plate for you without any effort lol.

Hi Miscvoyeur,
I read your thread on Catherina & John late.
It 'a comment made very well and I feel 100% share it. I am one of those who has consistently followed Em & Sid for the reasons you have explained so well.
As for C & J I would like to make a small comment: while with Em & Sid we saw a turbulent life with quarrels, cries, sudden escapes, maybe betrayals, etc., with this couple we have seen absolutely nothing.
Computer + computer + computer !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

I think all couples get boring after a while after all how often can you watch the same couple fuck before it gets does boring.

I have had a few months of watching now and am afraid when my current sub runs out i will not be renewing as to be honest after watching the same thing over and over sooner or later it sinks in that it is just fucking boring.

I think the whole point of voyeurism is the unexpected which is then exciting when it happens but when you see many of the girls masterbating and getting into the perfect position for the cams :biggrin: you do tend to get a bit disallusioned with it all having been put on a plate for you without any effort

This is exactly why I say apartments need variety and unpredictability. Take Cleo/Axel/Clara/Stas for example; the four of them engage in group sex constantly. How many people actually care though because at the end of the day, they do the same shit every time. This is exactly why I don't really pay any attention to monogamous couples, watching the same two people fuck over and over gets real stale really quick. Maria and Toni are another example; when they first started fucking it was incredibly hot. Now I barely watch them and they hardly get commented on.

About the second point you made, I agree fully. Girls walking around naked and plastering their pussy in the cam all day takes away any spectacle for when they eventually do have sex because they've been naked all day. Then there's nothing really to look forward to. That shit is actually irritating to me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 08/04/2018 at 7:20 PM, mib82 said:

Every apt where tenants spend most of the time in front of the computer doing nothing deserve to be closed.

Totaly,what users had to see in this house was 90% of time..him playing in computer and her in sofa sleeping or watching tv.Second worst house in VH history,only surpassed by the Nothing's house.

• Like 1